Managing Director Jobs Vacancy in Logistic Kuwait City
Logistic Kuwait City urgently required following position for Managing Director. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Managing Director Jobs Vacancy in Logistic Kuwait City Jobs Details:
We are looking for an experienced Managing Director to run our medical facility.
To be successful in this role, candidate should have a deep understanding of all administrative hospital procedures, from creating work schedules and communicating with doctors to budgeting and maintaining supplies stock. Candidate will use his/her organizational and leadership skills to supervise employees and ensure compliance with policies and regulations.
Ultimately, MD will be responsible for making sure our hospital operations run smoothly, and galls and targets are achieved.
- Supervise daily administrative operations
- Monitor expenses and suggest cost-effective alternatives
- Design yearly business plans
- Create quarterly and annual budgets
- prepare operation and financial reports to the company board
- Develop and implement effective policies for all operational procedures
- Prepare work schedules
- Maintain organized medical and employee records
- Monitor administrative staff’s performance
- Train new employees
- Ensure prompt ordering and stocking of medical and office supplies
- Answer queries from doctors, nurses and healthcare staff
- Resolve potential issues with patients
- Stay up-to-date with healthcare regulations
- Proven a minimum of 5 yrs. work experience as a Hospital Director General, or similar role
- Knowledge of medical terminology and hospital industry
- Hands-on experience with database systems and MS Excel
- Solid understanding of healthcare procedures and regulations in Africa, more specific in Djibouti would be an added credit.
- Basic accounting skills
- Familiarity with medical transcription
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to supervise and train team members
- Problem-solving attitude
- BS degree in Healthcare Administration, Business Administration or relevant field
- Fluent in French language.
Type d'emploi : Temps plein