Field Service Rep Jobs Vacancy in Mantech International Corporation Camp Arifjan
Mantech International Corporation Camp Arifjan urgently required following position for Field Service Rep. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Field Service Rep Jobs Vacancy in Mantech International Corporation Camp Arifjan Jobs Details:
Researches, plans, designs and develops new applications for electro-mechanical equipment and systems. Reviews contractor's standards, specifications and other documentation to determine mechanical engineering requirements. Designs or reviews simple mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, ventilation and/or instrumentation systems using analytical and investigative methods and techniques to ensure systems meet required specifications. Gathers and correlates basic data and performs routine engineering research and development assignments involving calculations
and relatively simple tests in order to develop new applications or upgrade existing hardware. Guides and assists technicians in fabrication and installation of simple mechanical and related equipment and routine systems in order to ensure conformance of product and systems with engineering design and customer specifications. May evaluate field installations and recommend design modifications to eliminate malfunctions or improve equipment or system function. May review and correct drawings to ensure that products are in accordance with proper engineering techniques and specifications. Tasks may require physical abilities.
- 8+ years of related experience
- Proven maintenance, repair and technical experience and background in industrial manufacturing, commercial maintenance or military operations or maintenance
- Preferred areas of experience may be with light or heavy duty trucks, tractors, tactical vehicles, ground systems, generators, power plants, aircraft or any diesel or gasoline powered equipment or vehicle.
- Maintenance support includes operations, system troubleshooting, engineering, design, installation, analysis, maintenance and repair of U.S. systems and subsystems to component level.
- Proficient with a variety of hand tools, diagnostic tools, power tools, multi-meters.
- Effectively applies industry and/or military standard troubleshooting procedures to isolate faulty system components.
- Prior training and/or maintenance experience on MRAP/RCV systems preferable
- Travel to hostile areas is required Must be able to meet all government CONUS Replacement Center (CRC) requirements for foreign travel into operational locations.
- Candidates must be in top physical shape, meeting the government deployment requirements.
- Position requires moderate to lengthy travel to various US or OCONUS locations. Appropriate bonuses and allowances are paid. We seek flexibility and willingness to deploy to all/any of these locations, including Southwest Asia and South Central Asia. Some OCONUS deployments may be to risky hostile ("war zone") environments which earn larger bonuses.
- Pre-Employment Drug Screening
- Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information**
More Information: This job opening is just one of the many openings we have. For more information about ManTech, visit us at our web site www.mantech.com and click on CAREERS. ManTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V are urged to apply. We look forward to hearing from you.
Requires Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering and zero to two years experience, or equivalent work experience.
Years of Experience
08-10 years w/High School Diploma