Range Operations Firing Desk Supervisor Jobs Vacancy in Raytheon
Raytheon urgently required following position for Range Operations Firing Desk Supervisor. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Range Operations Firing Desk Supervisor Jobs Vacancy in Raytheon Jobs Details:
RIIS has a requirement for a Range Operations Firing Desk Supervisor to serve at Camp Buehring, and the Udairi Range Complex in Kuwait. The Firing Desk Supervisor will report directly to the Range Operations and ensure the proper integration and synchronization of Range operations during his/her shift. He/she will oversee all customer service desk and training functions in order to enable uninterrupted unit training. The Firing Desk Supervisor will monitor all Range Safety, Technician and Security actions and patrols to ensure all operational ranges are operated in accordance with applicable regulations and SOPs.
Standard work week will be six (6) days per week for up to eight (8) hours per day while at OCONUS work site(s), and a standard 40 hour work week while at CONUS work sites.
Shift Work is required to support 24/7 operations. The candidate chosen for this position will have to be flexible to work any shift/designated hours required. Shift times will be determined by Management team in accordance with Kuwait Labor Law.
Due to Kuwait Labor law, only males will be considered for shifts which take place between 7 p.m. to 6 a.m.
To be considered for this position, applicants must be capable of working irregular work schedules, including night shifts.
- Operate and maintain the Range Facility Management Scheduling System (RFMSS)/ArcGeographic Information Systems (GIS) hardware and software systems to support customer requirements.
- Develop all reports as directed in support of the WTA Program.
- Coordinate directly with training units and other authorized organizations for all range facilities and training areas.
- Collaboratively develop Surface Danger Area Diagrams (SDAD) for training units and firing desk operators in order to maintain safety in all training areas.
- Responsible for ensuring the enforcement Safety standards on all ranges and or training areas in accordance with DA PAM 385-63.
- Responsible for gathering all geographical data to maintain and update the ArcView (GIS) system.
- Responsible for training all Range Technicians and Range Safetys in the use of RFMSS.
- Assist the Firing Desk Operators in the notification process and closing of all live-fire ranges with all MEDEVACs.
- Monitor all range communications, and ensures status changes within the ArcView (GIS) system.
- Conduct all Orientations and Safety Briefings in relationship to RFMSS and ArcView (GIS).
- Performs other duties as required.
- Minimum of 6 years’ military experience in training management and dismounted/maneuver range operations; preferably in Combat Arms.
- Experience in operations, training and range planning/execution and managing a team.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Experience working with coalition units; Battalion level Master Gunner experience.
- Working knowledge of Geographic Information Systems (GIS), with the ability to obtain GIS certification.
- Able to complete the Range Operations Professional Development (ROPD) Program IAW AR 350-19 within 30-days of hiring.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint and MS Project).
- Highly proficient in reading and using a map, giving and accepting directions in topographical terms, and in communicating map information with other members of the Range Operations Team.
- Must possess or be able to obtain and maintain a Common Access Card (CAC)
- Must have a valid driver’s license, able to obtain a US Government Motor Vehicle Operator’s License and Kuwait Driver’s License.
- US citizenship is required as this position needs an active/current DOD Security Clearance as of day one of employment.
- Collaborative work style, fostering cooperation and teamwork.
- Ability to exercise good judgment and insight, to understand the overall effect of decisions.
- Ability to prioritize responsibilities in order to handle a demanding workload.
- Detail-oriented with a high degree of accuracy.
- Ability to work effectively with employees and management of all levels.
- Meet medical requirements for position as determined by a pre-employment medical screening & published CRC and USCENTCOM medical deployment standards
- Walk or stand on level and/or inclined surfaces up to 8 hours/day & sit for up to 3 hours/day; climb/descend stairs; grasp or handle objects; use finger dexterity; bend elbows/knees; reach above/below shoulders; read/interpret typewritten print; communicate by voice & detect sound by ear
- Bachelor's degree in Training, Management, or Business or a related field. Eight (8) years of additional equivalent work experience (14 total years) may be accepted in lieu of BA/BS education requirement.
- Prior CTC (NTC/JRTC/JMRC) experience as an Observer/Controller or extensive CTC experience as BLUFOR/OPFOR.
- Two years of experience as a contractor in a similar role.
- Experience working with interpreters
Contractor personnel shall comply with all theater command policies, regulations, and General Orders. All tours are unaccompanied
Must have an ACTIVE/CURRENT U.S. SECRET Security Clearance