Director Food And Drinks Jobs Vacancy in The Rezidor Hotel Group
The Rezidor Hotel Group urgently required following position for Director Food And Drinks. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Director Food And Drinks Jobs Vacancy in The Rezidor Hotel Group Jobs Details:
The main responsibility to provide strategic leadership and direction to ensure that the Food and Beverage operation achieves its goals and contributes to the guest experience and overall profitability whilst maintaining Carlson Rezidor standards.
It is also essential that the best products are used in the hotel operation and that the guests receive the highest possible service by ensuring that health and safety rules and other local regulations are adhered to at all times.
Position Requirements and Offer Details
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Plan, organize, direct and control the Food and Drinks, and operate the following internal and company policies and procedures.
- Develop maximum profits through cost and labour control;
- Maintain the highest standard of services to the guests, including maintenance and cleanliness for the guests and associated facilities;
- Maintain the highest standards of quality and service in the Food & Drinks Department.
- Carry out all policies and prepare reports established by the Company and the General Manager
- Conduct associates performance evaluations as prescribed and ensure that all team members are trained for their positions to maximize service, production and efficiency; control staffing, maximize profits, control costs and ensure the security of the operation.
- Clearly describe, assign, and delegate responsibility and authority for the operation of the various sub-departments under your supervision;
- Conduct appropriate meetings and coordinate with the other department heads to ensure that proper communication leads to guest satisfaction and maximum profit and productivity.
- Direct and coordinate the Food and Drinks M&E operations in conjunction with the General Manager to meet the daily needs of the hotel, including, but not limited to, staffing, forecasting, controlling, and supervision.
- Direct and coordinate with the Assistant of Food and Drinks Manager and Executive Chef to ensure that Food and Drinks procedures are established to maximize production, regulate Food and Drinks supplies and to ensure the highest quality.
- Certify that procedures and controls are implemented for the F&D operation.
- Demonstrate service attributes in accordance with industry expectations and company standards.
- Accurately and promptly; understanding, anticipating and fulfilling guest requests
- Maintain a high level of knowledge which will enhance the guest experience
- Demonstrate a service attitude that exceeds expectations.
- Take appropriate action to resolve guest complaints.
- Appreciate the dynamic nature of the hotel industry and extend these service attributes to all internal customers by ensuring good inter-departmental relations.
- Be able to promote the hotel products and services.
- Ensure known repeat guests, and other VIP’s receive special attention
- To display a pleasant manner and positive attitude at all times and to promote a good company image to guests and colleagues.
- Operate equipment using procedures learnt during training to company standards.
- To report any equipment failures or problems to the Maintenance Department.
- Demonstrate an understanding and an awareness of all policies and procedures relating to Health, Hygiene and Fire Life Safety
- To be vigilant in the workplace and report any signs of fire related issues
- Familiarise yourself with emergency and evacuation procedures.
- Ensure all security incidents, accidents and near misses are always logged in a timely manner and brought to the attention of the General Manager.
- To attend all mandatory training sessions selected by the Hotels Training Department.
Hotel or Business Details
Radisson Blu Hotel is a part of the Rezidor Hotel Group, one of the fastest growing hotel companies worldwide. Rezidor features a portfolio of more than 427 hotels in operation and under development with over 94,500 rooms in 69 countries.
The Corporate office of the Rezidor Hotel Group is based in Brussels, Belgium.
For more information, visit www.rezidor.com