Emea Hgr Hse Leader Jobs Vacancy in Honeywell Wafra
Honeywell Wafra urgently required following position for Emea Hgr Hse Leader. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Emea Hgr Hse Leader Jobs Vacancy in Honeywell Wafra Jobs Details:
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
The HBT EMEA High Growth Region (HGR) Health, Safety and Environment Leader will provide subject matter expertise that assists the business in managing the risks associated with all operational aspects of the business. Reporting to the HBT Field Operations EMEA HSE Leader, you will deliver the HBT Field Operations for EMEA HGR HSE Annual Operating Plan (AOP) whilst minimising risks to ensure long term sustainability of the HBT Field Operation businesses.You will work towards developing an HSE performance culture that will differentiate us from our competitors and expand Honeywell’s reputation as a low risk provider.
· Establish relationships and processes with EMEA HGR business managers to influence all employees to meet HSE goals and objectives.
· Advise management on HSE matters as they affect all aspects of EMEA HGR Field Operations in the EMEA region.
· Co-ordinate with HBT Field Operations HSE Team for corporate compliance and event reporting.
· Work to advance new programmes, processes and tools to continuously improve the efficiency and effectiveness of HSE practices.
Assist the business in managing the risks
Minimise risks to ensure long term sustainability
Develop an HSE performance culture
Expand Honeywell’s reputation as a low risk provider
You Must Have
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent HSE related qualification
· A comprehensive knowledge of safety legislation and management systems
· Experience in change management and continuous improvement projects
· Tertiary qualifications in Health, Safety, Environmental or Engineering or equivalent amount of working experience .
· Willing to travel regularly
· Demonstrable personal attributes to effectively communicate and influence all levels of employees and leadership
- Extensive Travel Required
- Job ID: HRD16763
- Category: Health, Safety & Environment
- Location: Mina Abdulla Office; Al Wafra Road 306, Shuiba West.Industr.Area,bl.5, Kuwait, KWT 13069 KWT