Field Engineer Iii Kuwait Jobs Vacancy in Compressor Controls Corporation
Compressor Controls Corporation urgently required following position for Field Engineer Iii Kuwait. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Field Engineer Iii Kuwait Jobs Vacancy in Compressor Controls Corporation Jobs Details:
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Listed in order of relevance:
- Pre-commissioning activities including system checkout, instrumentation calibration, loop checks, and communication testing.
- Test and tune including machinery testing, control loop tuning and troubleshooting
- Remote technical support, systems engineering support and troubleshooting
- Prepare administrative (expenses, reports, etc.) and aftermarket support
- Customer training
- Collaborate with departments cross functionally to support the entire Lifecycle of our products and customer experience.
- Respond to change productively and handle other duties as required.
- Follow all company safety policies and procedures.
EDUCATION, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering from a four-year college or university.
- 3-5 years of previous work experience with turbo machinery control systems (Compressors, Steam / Gas Turbines, Expanders, Generators) and Process control.
- Proficiency in computers and networking. PC and PLC Programming skills are a plus.
- Ability to apply advanced mathematical concepts and operations to effectively complete specific projects and tasks
- Basic training skills preferred
- Experience with safety systems and / or TUV certified is a plus.
- Ability to read, speak, and write in English required. Other languages are a plus.
- Certified to work offshore or willing and capable to complete the required training.
60 percent or more of travel per year. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, risk of electrical shock, and vibration. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud. Extensive domestic and international travel is required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit; use hands to manipulate computer input devices, finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must have sufficient mobility to enable travel to industrial sites, offices, and facilities. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Disclaimer The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.