Commissioning Turnover Team Manager Jobs Vacancy in Fluor Corporation Kuwait City
Fluor Corporation Kuwait City urgently required following position for Commissioning Turnover Team Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Commissioning Turnover Team Manager Jobs Vacancy in Fluor Corporation Kuwait City Jobs Details:
Fluor is a leading engineering and construction company with more than 60,000 employees worldwide and Fluor Amsterdam Office located in Hoofddorp Netherlands is part of Fluor Corporation, where is the execution center of ZOR Project alongside with other different offices.
We are currently involved with one of the largest refinery projects, as EPC Contractor of Package-2&3 for Client KNPC (now KIPIC) Al Zour Refinery Project in Kuwait, a new refinery about 600,000 bpd crude feed.
Fluor is the Project JV lead among Fluor, Daewoo E&C (DEC) and Hyundai Heavy Industry (HHI). FDH JV Scope is comprised of Refinery infrastructure, HV power incoming and distribution, ICSS/EICS, major buildings (Admin, CCR, Maintenance, Lab, Warehouse, etc), Interconnection lines, Utility Units, WWT, Hydrogen Units, SWS, ARU, SRU, Sulfur Pelletizing Unit, Flare, etc.
MISSIONS and ACTIVITIES:
o Management and supervision of Fluor/DEC/HHI COMT Teams, CMS (MCPlus / Co-Console) and Turnover Group, and Client O&M Training and Site Preservation Group
o Interaction with Engineering Team, Construction, QAQC, Subcontractors, Client, PMC and Other
- Preparation and development (mainly Home Office and continued at Site)
o Implementation of the approved team organization and Personnel management
- Site Execution
o Overall Guidance/Supervision for pre-com/com field activities (refractory dry-out, steam blowing, mechanical run test, I&C function check, etc), CMS and Turnover, O&M Training, Site Preservation, etc.
o Coordination with other EPC Contractors for interface of COMT activities
o Support of Client commissioning and start-up
To be Considered Candidates:
Basic Job Requirements
- Experience: 20+ years (including 10+ years in commissioning & turnover), EPC Contracts and Middle East work experiences preferred.
- Language: English (fluent/native) in written and speaking
Other Job Requirements
- Maintain a safe work environment by administering a proactive environmental, health and safety program oriented towards maintenance activities and zero accidents
- Participate in the career development of Commissioning and Start up personnel
- Continually improve personal technical, commercial, and organizational knowledge and skills
- Align and incorporate new team members through coaching and/or other orientation practices
- Enhance skills, performance, and development of all employees by sponsoring and promoting training programs so that adherence to specifications is ensured and work of the highest quality prevails
- Functional knowledge of all areas of plant/facility pre-commissioning, commissioning, operations and/or maintenance and start up technology
- Demonstrated leadership skills necessary to achieve business and project results
- Ability to develop and implement a detailed and integrated commissioning and start up process and plan
- Demonstrated willingness and ability to travel on a short notice both internationally and domestically for short and long term assignments
- Proficient in the use of Projects Online
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Previous successful leadership role during mechanical completion, pre-commissioning, commissioning, testing, operations planning and start up
- Demonstrated ability to develop successful professional relationships and become a team player as a sole contributor within the team
- Functional knowledge of all areas of plant/facility pre-commissioning, commissioning, operations Global Job Profiles
- Experienced in Lump Sum Turnkey (LSTK), Program Management Consultant (PMC), Engineering & Procurement (EP), Engineering, Procurement, Fabrication, and Construction/Construction Management (EPFC/CM), Engineering, Procurement, Construction & Commissioning (EPCC), Construction Management (CM), Front End Loading (FEL), Front End Engineering & Design (FEED), pre-commissioning, commissioning, training, start up, etc., type project for strategic planning, implementation and execution
- Ability to build effective relationships with client, project management, engineering, construction, and vendor personnel
- Proficient in Microsoft (MS) Office suite of software programs, knowledge management portals and communities, Lotus Notes, Primavera and MS Project scheduling software
- Ability to speak/read multiple languages