Depot Service Crew Electrical Jobs Vacancy in Aggreko And Central Ops
Aggreko And Central Ops urgently required following position for Depot Service Crew Electrical. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Depot Service Crew Electrical Jobs Vacancy in Aggreko And Central Ops Jobs Details:
- Perform Minor routine maintenance and Minor equipment repairs related to Power equipment but not limited to , ensuring all work is completed to the highest quality in line with Aggreko standards and procedures whilst ensuring accurate and precise information is reported through the current ERP system.
- Complete all service related documentation inline with Aggreko process maps in a timely matter.
- Assist with site installation (to designed layout), commissioning and decommissioning to acceptable Aggreko standards if needed.
- Liaise with the local store person to ensure parts availability for the specific tasks being conducted.
- React effectively to technical support of field equipment breakdowns in timely manner in and out of working hours when required.
- Adhere to Global Service Centre Standards (GSCS) within working environment at all times.
- Displays a commitment to Operational Excellence activities.
- Aggreko places a strong emphasis on Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental protection. It is a requirement and moral obligation of each employee to be actively committed and accountable for compliance to the Aggreko Health, Safety & Environmental policies, procedures and local legislation, and ensure completion and validity of all minimum QHSE training and objectives required by the company.
- Any other duties considered related essential for effective operations and service as requested.
- Has knowledge and experience in Electrical field
- Availability to travel as and when required
- Possession of valid local Driving License as per the need of the business
- Site/Depot based job requiring both technical and manual work to be conducted in all weather and terrain
- Electrical Knowledge, 1+ year relevant experience.
- Proficiency in local language.
- Limited and / or specific knowledge of the technical requirements relating to work on or near Power systems environment
- Able to acquire the desired results in all associatted training provided by Aggreko
- Able to follow instruction both verbal and written as required for the related tasks including technical / work instructions.
- Extensive supervision required for work on or near power system environments
- Able when requested to provide or demonsrate a basic level of technical knowledge relating to their job role and associated activities via assesment or other means.
- Acts responsibly toward own HSE requirements and adheres to all relevant HSE policies and procedures
- High level of commitment and loyalty
- Quality oriented with attention to details and capable of working to deadlines
- Capable of working on his/her own initiative
- Able to work long hours in demanding conditions
- Act like Owners
- Stay Nimble
- Love what we do
- Love the Discipline
- Use our expertise
- Excel under pressure
- Play for Team Aggreko
- Demand Accountablity
- Value Difference
- Look Up and Out
- Learn and Adapt
- Create our Future
- No Direct Reports