Assistant Maintenance Manager Jobs Vacancy in Aecom Camp Arifjan
Aecom Camp Arifjan urgently required following position for Assistant Maintenance Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Assistant Maintenance Manager Jobs Vacancy in Aecom Camp Arifjan Jobs Details:
URS/Aecom has an immediate opening for an Assistant Maintenance Manager in Kuwait.
The Assistant Maintenance Manager provides secondary level support to the Maintenance Manager for APS5 – Kuwait.
1. Enforces strict adherence to technical data and management procedures.
2. Adjusts resources to meet production requirements.
3. Assigns adequate supervisory coverage for each shift.
4. Provides required information and reports in a timely manner.
5. Resolves issues and recommends actions to improve delivery of services.
6. Ensures accurate daily documentation of maintenance actions.
7. Reviews and evaluates management and production effectiveness.
8. Analyzes personnel and equipment performance history using QA reports.
9. Initiates management actions to meet new workloads or correct reported/perceived deficiencies.
10. Manages the maintenance planning cycle.
11. Ensures only qualified personnel accomplish maintenance with the appropriate equipment and tools.
12. Ensures compliance with safety directives, appropriate occupational safety and health standards, and applicable industrial safety publications.
13. Ensures scheduled and unscheduled maintenance actions are entered and completed in the MIS.
14. Advises the production supervisor of conditions that may disrupt the orderly and controlled execution of the maintenance plan.
Perform all other position related duties as assigned or requested.
Safety - URS enforces a safety culture whereby all employees have the responsibility for continuously developing and maintaining a safe work environment. As appropriate, each employee is responsible for completing all training requirements and fulfilling all self-aid/buddy aid responsibilities, participating in emergency response tasks and serving on safety committees and teams.
Quality - Quality is the foundation for the management of our business and the keystone to our goal of customer satisfaction. It is our policy to consistently provide services that meet customer expectations. Accordingly, each employee must conform to the URS Quality Policy and carry out job activities in compliance with applicable URS Quality System documents and customer contracts. Each employee must read and understand his/her Quality Management and Customer Satisfaction responsibilities.
Procedure Compliance - Each employee must read, understand and implement the general and specific operational, safety, quality and environmental requirements of all plans, procedures and policies pertaining to his/her job.
+ At least ten (10) years of maintenance level supervisory experience (military vehicles) and a comprehensive knowledge of applicable governing regulations, policies and procedures.
+ A comprehensive knowledge of the US Army Logistics STAMIS in use to include AWARDS, GCSS-Army, and USR.
+ Excellent interpersonal skills to interact well with the customer and with employees at all levels.
+ Appropriate verbal and written communication skills to conduct meetings, execute plans, prepare reports, plans and working instructions.
+ U.S. citizenship and a NACI clearance also required.
Bachelor’s degree preferred.
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
_NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES: _
_Please note that AECOM does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, AECOM will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, AECOM explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of AECOM.