Logistics Procurement Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Sts International Inc Kuwait City
Sts International Inc Kuwait City urgently required following position for Logistics Procurement Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Logistics Procurement Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Sts International Inc Kuwait City Jobs Details:
4 years of related experience. Proficient with Excel,
Word, Outlook and Access. Experience in the federal
contracting industry preferred.
Additional Candidate Requirements:
- Candidates must be willing to work, live and travel
for up to one year with a possibility of extension.
- Danger, stress, physical hardships and possible
position are possible within a field camp complex.
- Willing to work a 12 hour shift, 7 days a week for
- Ability to pass a health and welfare screening and
“Contractors on the Battlefield.”
- Possess a current United States passport.
- Ability to cope with shared cafeteria, bath and
- Possess a valid US driver’s license in good standing
- Ability to lift and carry equipment weighing up to
- Ability to do physically demanding work including
(including extreme heat and desert climates).
- Supports materials planning and acquisition to
quotes from vendors and recommend the most qualified
source to meet budget and scheduling objectives.
- Supports the implementation of material shipment
- Creates, receives and/or processes requests for
- Responds to inquiries regarding shipment or
- Maintains databases, spreadsheets, reports and
- Assists with audits to verify inventory and minimize
reports and documentation as assigned.
- May subsequently identify the need to adjust
- May participate and support activities to identify
improving efficiency and best value pricing
objectives as needed.
- Supports other program personnel as required.
- Verbal and written communications must be timely and
- May perform other duties as assigned.