Range Plans Rfmss Srp Gis Operator Jobs Vacancy in Raytheon
Raytheon urgently required following position for Range Plans Rfmss Srp Gis Operator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Range Plans Rfmss Srp Gis Operator Jobs Vacancy in Raytheon Jobs Details:
The Range Plans RFMSS and SRP GIS Operator will work directly under the supervision of the Warfighter FOCUS (WFF) / Warrior Training Alliance (WTA) Range Plans Chief on Camp Buehring, Kuwait. Primary duties include RFMSS administration and unit range/resource scheduling and SRP GIS functionality in order to assist units with plans and preparations for the execution of USARCENT directed live fire ranges and Situational Training Exercise (STX) live fire events. The operator shall work directly with unit representatives and master gunners to schedule and assist the unit Plans and Operations specialists in exercise planning as required.
Standard work week will be six (6) days per week for up to eight (8) hours per day while at OCONUS work site(s), and a standard 40 hour work week while at CONUS work sites.
- Coordinate with unit Operations Officers, NCOs and Master Gunners to schedule unit maneuver and live fire training events for Udairi Range Complex.
- Coordinate scheduled range activities and range resources to ensure ranges are ready for training when training units enter the range(s).
- Assist the training unit with the development of gunnery scenarios and live fire training exercises to ensure all range safety requirements are in compliance with ASG-KU Range Operations Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
- Provide range expertise in the development of new ranges to support USARCENT emerging training requirements.
- Coordinate all training for units stationed or flowing through the ARTC-KU.
- Ensures prioritization of unit training is based on ARCENT G37T directives.
- Attend training meetings with ARCENT, ARTC and training units to ensure all training requests for Range resources are properly scheduled in RFMSS.
- Prepare for and facilitate training priority and de-confliction meetings with WTA and ARCENT/ASG representatives three-times a week. Capture and communicate results to the training audience.
- Review RFMSS schedule with the ARTC scheduler, training units, the ASG and makes changes as needed, posts results in hard copy daily on a Range Bulletin and digitally on the Camp Buehring Web Site.
- Maintain currency on all training timelines, equipment requirements and throughputs for all events available to units and prevents double bookings.
- Other duties as assigned in support of the in-country Program Management Office.
- 4 years’ experience in Unified Land Operations maneuver, capabilities, and gunnery range operations. Extensive operations and training background.
- Subject Matter Expert on U.S. Military weapon systems, maneuver and gunnery capabilities and operations.
- Experience on a brigade or division staff in planning and executing Unified Land Operations, maneuvers, gunneries and ranges.
- Knowledge of all weapons systems in an Armored Brigade Combat Team (ABCT).
- Knowledge of range operations at a major training sites such as CTCs and NTC.
- Expertise and experience operating RFMSS and SRP GIS.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to work under deadlines while adhering to all applicable safety guidelines including: AR 385-63, DA Pam 385-63, and Area Support Group – Kuwait Range Operations Standardized Operating Procedures.
- Knowledgeable with AR 385-63 Range Safety and DA Pam 385-63 Range Safety.
- Possess knowledge and technical expertise in the use of all Microsoft Office products, Microsoft Internet Explorer, and Adobe Acrobat products.
- Able to work closely with other team members, Customers, and End Users.
- Excellent time-management skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task, and interface on a regular basis with military leaders, managers and trainers.
- Self-starter with good organizational skills who can work both independently and as a member of an integrated team; excellent problem solving skills.
- Highly proficient in reading and using a map, giving and accepting directions in topographical terms, and in communicating map information with other members of the Range Operations Team.
- Must be willing to live and work in an austere desert environment.
- Must possess or be able to obtain and maintain a Common Access Card (CAC).
- Must have a valid driver’s license, able to obtain a US Government Motor Vehicle Operator’s License and Kuwait Driver’s License.
- US citizenship is required as this position needs an active/current DOD Security Clearance as of day one of employment.
- Must possess a US Passport with at least 2 years of remaining eligibility.
- Meet medical requirements for position as determined by a pre-employment medical screening & published CRC and USCENTCOM medical deployment standards.
- Walk or stand on level and/or inclined surfaces up to 8 hours/day & sit for up to 3 hours/day; climb/descend stairs; grasp or handle objects; use finger dexterity; bend elbows/knees; reach above/below shoulders; read/interpret typewritten print; communicate by voice & detect sound by ear.
- Previous experience working on a US government contract in Southwest Asia.
- NCO Advanced Course graduate or equivalent schooling.
- Operations Sergeant Major for a Brigade, Division or Major Training Command.
- Knowledge of the Live, Virtual, Constructive and Gaming training environment.
- Knowledge of military training methodologies.
- Anticipate requirements, and suggest, implement, and follow up on solutions.
- Knowledge of military protocols and procedures.
- Bachelor's degree in Training, Management, Business or a related field from an accredited institution and four (4) years’ work experience. Eight (8) years of additional equivalent work experience (12 total years) may be accepted in lieu of BA/BS education requirement.
- Able to complete the Range Operations Professional Development (ROPD) Program IAW AR 350-19 within 30-days of hiring.
Contractor personnel shall comply with all theater command policies, regulations, and General Orders. All tours are unaccompanied