Network Administrator Kuwait Sci Jobs Vacancy in General Dynamics Information Technology Kuwait City
General Dynamics Information Technology Kuwait City urgently required following position for Network Administrator Kuwait Sci. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Network Administrator Kuwait Sci Jobs Vacancy in General Dynamics Information Technology Kuwait City Jobs Details:
GDIT is seeking candidates to support the US Army G2. Under the Army Intelligence Information Technology Environment Support (ARIES) task order, the G2 supports numerous Army organizations providing mission critical intelligence tailored to the needs of Army senior leaders throughout the globe. The ability of these organizations to provide this needed intelligence is dependent on the availability and successful operation of their Information Technology (IT). The ARIES contract provides IT repair, maintenance, operations, logistics, engineering and cybersecurity services to ensure secure, reliable, and uninterrupted availability of the organization’s IT systems.
- Perform administration duties for networking hardware including routers, switches, hubs, gateways, access points, network interface cards, networking cables, network bridges, modems, ISDN adapters, firewalls and other related network hardware
- Possess a firm grasp and knowledge of fiber and copper-based Ethernet technologies, capabilities and cabling and their connectivity to local and wide area networks
- Monitor and respond to hardware and software problems utilizing a variety of hardware and software testing tools and techniques
- Install and configure network hardware and software
- Provide network troubleshooting and support
- Provide technical support and training to end-users
- Administer network security
- Back up file server data/disks
- Provide complex server maintenance
- Set up new users and deletes old users from the network
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with network infrastructure and/or components
- Comprehensive knowledge of the principles, methods, and techniques used in network troubleshooting and support
- Comprehensive knowledge of routers, switches, patch panels, concentrators, associated terminals, and related network hardware and software
- Comprehensive knowledge of desktop operating systems and applications
- DoD 8570.01-M IAT Level II Computing Environment (CE) Certification as determined by the Program Manager is required prior to support on contract
- Required Security Environment Certification: CompTIA Security+ CE or equivalent
- Desired Computing Environment (CE) certification: CCNA, or CCNA-Security
- Candidates must be willing and able to attain a CI Polygraph for certain positions as determined by the contract
- Position may require lifting of objects (i.e. IT hardware), reaching/bending/kneeling (i.e. plug in cables) and other moderately strenuous activity
- Applicants must be able to deploy to potential hazardous duty locations due to mission requirements. Candidates must be able to maintain compliance with the standards of fitness requirements at all times throughout the period of performance of the task order
Apply for this job online
Email this job to a friend
Share on your newsfeed!
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you! Click here to get started.