Construction Quality Control Cqc Manager Kuwait Jobs Vacancy in Michael Baker International
Michael Baker International urgently required following position for Construction Quality Control Cqc Manager Kuwait. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Construction Quality Control Cqc Manager Kuwait Jobs Vacancy in Michael Baker International Jobs Details:
So what does a Construction Quality Control Manager at Michael Baker International do?
As the focal point of QC, you will be responsible for planning, coordinating, and implementing a project-specific quality control program, executing its performance according to contract requirements, completing administrative documentation on time, and cultivating customer satisfaction with the client.
Can you walk me through a typical day of a Construction Quality Control Manager?
- You will serve as the company’s direct representative in the overall management and execution of the site location requirements.
- Responsibilities of this dynamic role include sub-contract management through Project Managers, submission and tracking of material and contractual submittals as well as on-site daily inspection of work and the ability to integrate with an overall DoS OBO quality control program.
- You will work with our home office’s Director of Construction Management and our critical customers, while delivering the resources necessary to meet the project schedule, budget and contractual requirements.
What can I expect for a career path, and where might this role take me?
We are committed to the growth of our internal personnel and we support this with first-rate learning and development that leads to career advancement!
A College Recruiter will typically progress into a full life cycle recruiter and become equipped with the tools to lead and mentor a group, enabling them eventually move into a Recruiting Lead role. There are also many opportunities to advance or move laterally into other areas of interest within the business!
Could I be the Construction Quality Control Manager Michael Baker International is looking for?
- You will be required to travel overseas for extended periods of time.
- You need to have experience with construction projects supporting DoD or DoS in similar size construction projects.
- You must have experience working quality control of large, complex projects overseas, preferably for the USACE or DoS.
- You must have the ability to interface with a multi-discipline, multi-cultural team.
- You will need to have previous quality control experience in planning, developing, and producing successful project delivery on similar construction projects.
- You will need the knowledge and skills to understand Embassy construction and renovation requirements as well as all associated contract specifications and drawings.
- You will need at least 10 years knowledge and experience as a Quality Control Manager executing similar size programs at overseas facilities.
- You need to be able to manage multiple, high-priority assignments simultaneously.
- You’ll need excellent interpersonal skills for facilitating relationships with civilian and military personnel and other in-country government decision-makers.
- You will need prior experience providing effective supervision or management of subordinates.
- You need to be able to audit projects effectively and inform the COR if deadlines are in peril.
- You’ll need creative problem-solving skills to gather relevant information to solve less well-defined planning problems.
- You need to be able to adjust to shifting priorities, demands and timelines.
- You must be able to comprehend communication styles of team members and contractors who come from a broad spectrum of disciplines and cultures.
- You will need to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- You must be willing to travel and work for extended periods to Project sites worldwide.
- Of course, an understanding and knowledge of pertinent federal laws, codes and regulations is necessary.
- You must have a degree in architecture, engineering or construction management or similar.
- You need High-level experience working on large US government construction programs is required.
- You must have at least 10 years of direct work experience in a quality management capacity.
- You must be a U.S. Citizen and have an active Secret clearance.
What would make me stand out as a candidate?
- Design-Build experience.
- A professional license as either an architect or an engineer.
Who is Michael Baker International? Why would I want to work there?
Michael Baker International provides engineering, planning and consulting services for government, private and commercial partners, assisting in planning, architectural, environmental, construction and program management. Our employees demonstrate a world-class ability to solve complex problems. As a company, We Make a Difference.
Why is it important?
For most of us, our work enables us to have a direct and meaningful impact on the communities and environment in which we live and serve. Across the continuum of our expertise and projects, our work: transforms the world; enables economies; creates healthier and more engaging cities and neighborhoods; and engineers, plans and designs the very infrastructure that sustains and improves our world. Simply stated, the work we do everyday matters. We Make a Difference every day with every engagement.
How do I apply?
Select the Apply Online button at the top or bottom of this ad, and provide us your resume.
If you want to do some more digging first, please check out our Glassdoor, LinkedIn and Great Places to Work pages.