Service Desk Vtc Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Leidos Camp Arifjan
Leidos Camp Arifjan urgently required following position for Service Desk Vtc Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Service Desk Vtc Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Leidos Camp Arifjan Jobs Details:
- Provide polite and friendly Tier1 customer service support as part of a service desk team across multiple networks, facilities, and locations. Provide first contact and incident resolution to customers with hardware, software, and application problems. Support requests provided in-person, telephonically, or electronically submitted via ticket system
- Complete basic and advanced hardware and infrastructure work as directed, including: running cable and cable management at both workstations and in server rooms, workstation installations, checking UPS systems, replacing hardware components of laptops & desktops, and basic printer maintenance.
- Remediate problems with Windows desktops, laptops, printers, digital senders, video teleconferences, VOIPs.
- Execute basic Active Directory tasks and manage NTFS permissions such as share folder access.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve software issues with MS Office and Outlook, Adobe, Java, PKIs.
- Understand how to apply patches and updates to workstations both locally and remotely, and using PowerShell, and RDP.
- Track all work in designated incident database tools & systems (such as Remedy), ensure completeness and accuracy of tickets, escalate issues as needed, and hand-off work between day or night shift; Attempt to resolve as many incidents during the first contact, or at Tier I. Efficiently escalates incidents to higher Tier II or Tier III when required
- In & Out process users, including creating accounts, setting up workstations, mapping drives and printers, etc
- Schedule Video Teleconferences and de-conflict scheduled conferences as needed
- Provide solutions to Frequently Asked Questions or common problems as part of a customer self-help capability
- Participate in or lead special projects and day‐to‐day operations as needed or assigned by the site lead, including surging to alternate locations for customer requirements or to backfill personnel during R&R or other absences
- Active TS/SCI security clearance
- HS Diploma/GED + 8 years’ experience, or Associate’s Degree + 6 years’ experience, or Bachelor’s Degree + 4 years’ experience, or a Master’s Degree + 2 years’ experience
- 8140/8570.1-M IAT II Baseline Certification, such as: Security+|ce
- Working knowledge of Active Directory Users & Computers, security groups and NTFS permissions, Cisco network/LAN principles, MS Windows 10, MS Office, desktop & laptop hardware, etc. Experience with US Intelligence networks and organizations in South-West Asia or on an Arifjan service desk a big plus.
- Due to the assignment location and as a condition of employment, employees will undergo and successfully pass medical assessments to meet U.S. Government and Kuwaiti requirements. Leidos recommends updating all vaccinations prior to departure.
- Preferred Computing Environment certifications include: A+|ce or MCSA: Windows 10
- Duty hours on-site are 12‐hours per day, 7 days a week, plus commute time and are subject to local labor law
- On‐call 24x7, including weekends and holidays
- Must have at least 36 months validity and 5 blank pages left on a U.S. passport.
- Requires processing CRC and passing medical screening and be designated “fit for deployment” including medical tests, BMI analysis, etc. See: https://www.bliss.army.mil/CRC/BCO_ContractorDeployers.html
- Requires employee to obtain & maintain host nation work visa, including local/regional medical testing
- Must be willing to live & work in the State of Kuwait or forward deploy to austere locations as directed, and follow all corporate and local site policies and host nation laws, customs, and courtesies.
- Unaccompanied position includes off‐post housing and vehicle support provided by contract; however, operational requirements may dictate assignment and further deployment to austere locations as needed.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.