Pmel Quality Manager Jobs Vacancy in Dyncorp International Llc
Dyncorp International Llc urgently required following position for Pmel Quality Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Pmel Quality Manager Jobs Vacancy in Dyncorp International Llc Jobs Details:
- Implement and manage the QA/QC Program for the KAF Metrology Program.
- Ensure performance and quality of assigned QA/QC function conforms to established standards and governmental agency guidelines to ensure lasting customer satisfaction
- Audit procedural elements of program management Exercises independent judgment on issues concerning ISO 17025 and KAF related Quality documents.
- Coordinate collection of responses to customer Corrective Action Response (CAR)
- Work directly with operating entities to ensure inspections, statistical process analyses, and audits are conducted on a continuing basis as specified to enforce requirements and meet specifications
- Consult with local management in determining best measures of project efficiency
- Conduct and direct internal management audits, prepare formal audit reports, and define audit schedules.
- Performs trend analysis quarterly
- Consult with local management in determining root causes for non-conformances to QA/QC Plan and to customer contractual requirements
- Implement the Process Improvement Program. Develop and maintain the Laboratory Quality Manual and Quality System using KAF command directives and standardized templates. Assist the Metrology Engineering Department in researching and developing a Primary Standards capability.
- Develop, maintain and implement an ISO 17025 QA Program that ensures involvement of all management and technical levels in the implementation, updating and utilization of a quality oriented program at the KAFMW labs.
- Develop a QA Program for laboratory facility and related environmental control, development, operation and maintenance. Provide QA Program training and advice at the KAF Metrology Laboratory for a wide variety of complex precision measurement equipment utilized by the GOK activities.
- Build good working relationships with task order leadership and actively participate in management process
- Develop staff and determine best methods for performance enhancement.
- Assess contractual requirements, develop and maintain checklists, and communicate within QA/QC function
- Perform other qualified duties as assigned
Knowledge & Skills
- Ability to effectively and efficiently supervise and manage quality personnel
- Ability to work with personnel at all levels to effectively and efficiently manage the Program QC Plan
- Advanced understanding of QA/QC approaches, methods, management, and responsibilities
- Additional knowledge/skills may be required by assignment or contract
Experience & Education
- Completed an Associate’s degree in engineering, engineering technology, physics or a related technical field from an accredited college or university, with at least ten (10) years of field experience. Also requiring demonstrated knowledge of the requirements of calibration laboratory compliance and accreditation to ISO 17025.
- Completion of a U.S. military precision measurement and calibration program, a precision measurement and calibration school at an accredited school, or within a specialized calibration firm, and have twelve (12) years of work experience in the calibration field with extensive experience in QA. Also requiring demonstrated knowledge of the requirements of calibration laboratory compliance and accreditation to ISO 17025
Physical Requirements/Working Environment
- Able to lift 30 pounds
- Travel is ~5% of the time
Job PostingNov 13, 2017, 5:26:08 PM