Service Desk Specialist Kuwait Sci Jobs Vacancy in General Dynamics Information Technology Kuwait City
General Dynamics Information Technology Kuwait City urgently required following position for Service Desk Specialist Kuwait Sci. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Service Desk Specialist Kuwait Sci Jobs Vacancy in General Dynamics Information Technology Kuwait City Jobs Details:
GDIT is seeking candidates to support the US Army G2. Under the Army Intelligence Information Technology Environment Support (ARIES) task order, the G2 supports numerous Army organizations providing mission critical intelligence tailored to the needs of Army senior leaders throughout the globe. The ability of these organizations to provide this needed intelligence is dependent on the availability and successful operation of their Information Technology (IT). The ARIES contract provides IT repair, maintenance, operations, logistics, engineering and cybersecurity services to ensure secure, reliable, and uninterrupted availability of the organization’s IT systems.
- Provide first contact and incident resolution to customers with hardware, software, and application problems. Includes both customer telephone support as well as electronically submitted requests
- Provide polite and friendly customer service
- Attempt to resolve as many incidents during the first contact, or at Tier 1. Efficiently escalate incidents to higher Tier 2 or Tier 3 when required
- Document incident status and solutions in incident database tools
- Possess current working knowledge of computers, printers, laptops, and common windows applications
- Work through various types Tier 2 issues with telephone assist
- Provide answers to Frequently Asked Questions or solutions to common problems as part of a customer self-help capability
- Possess comprehensive knowledge of the principles, methods, and techniques used in computer troubleshooting and support
- Possess comprehensive knowledge of desktop operating systems and applications
- Perform STIGs & IAVA implementation for system devices, perform imaging of systems, CERP replacement, etc.
- Interact with customers on a daily basis to provide guidance on procedures concerning account requests, e-mail, home directories, file access/storage, and other local procedures as required to ensure mission success
- Perform Level I/II Active Directory functions such as unlocking accounts, creating and issuing accounts, etc.
- Experience with Remedy ticketing system and Active Directory
- DoD 8570.01-M IAT Level II Computing Environment (CE) Certification as determined by the Program Manager is required prior to support on contract
- Required Baseline/Security Environment Certification: CompTIA Security+ CE or equivalent
- Desired Computing Environment Certification: Microsoft Windows 10, or Microsoft Server 2012, or Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS)
- Candidates must be willing and able to attain a CI Polygraph for certain positions as determined by the contract
- Position may require lifting of objects (i.e. IT hardware), reaching/bending/kneeling (i.e. plug in cables) and other moderately strenuous activity
- Applicants must be able to deploy to potential hazardous duty locations due to mission requirements. Candidates must be able to maintain compliance with the standards of fitness requirements at all times throughout the period of performance of the task order
Apply for this job online
Email this job to a friend
Share on your newsfeed!
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you! Click here to get started.