Manager Talent Management Jobs Vacancy in Agility Logistics
Agility Logistics urgently required following position for Manager Talent Management. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Manager Talent Management Jobs Vacancy in Agility Logistics Jobs Details:
- Design and implement Talent Acquisition, talent management & career development strategies in line with business objectives and overall organizational strategy.
- Design, manage & implement talent management processes, policies and systems to develop a robust talent pipeline in the organization
- Define & implement career paths, IDPs and career progression models for current & future organizational needs
- Work closely with the business to assess development needs & competency gaps of the organization
- Develop programs, initiatives and processes for implementation of existing and new processes in the areas of management review, talent review, and succession planning & mentoring
- Evaluate and provide reports regarding the effectiveness of the organization's talent strategies
- Participate in change management initiatives in the talent management area in line with business priorities
- Provide support to the regional offices in talent management processes to ensure consistency with the company’s policy and to maintain open channels with the regional offices
- Program manage the Learning and development portfolio. Ensure learning programs aimed at aligning talent management with organizational goals. Ensure that development initiatives are conducted for identified training needs.
- Develop and conduct assessment centers
- Execute high-impact learning strategies that enhance people and business performance
- Conceptualization and implementation of the Performance Management (PM) framework, models, policies, processes, and initiatives while adhering to the global program
- Build and maintain proactive partnership with the business in order to understand their business, anticipate their staffing needs, and offer solutions and Talent Acquisition tools
- Develop recruitment strategies for open positions for across Agility Business Group
- Manage all pre-recruitment efforts in new markets: research and identify area targets, conduct cold calls to screen candidates for initial interest, network with management contacts, business schools, Alumni’s and any additional recruitment sources.
Key Skills and Expertise:
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic person who can strategize, plan and follow through execution of the Talent Framework.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and influencing skills.
- Comfortable working in a collaborative and inclusive work environment. Ability to provide direction and manage a diverse team.
- Sound understanding of various assessment tools for Talent Acquisition and Development is a prerequisite
- Experience in conceptualizing and conducting assessment centers will be preferred.
- Must be comfortable in addressing a senior audience and a have a proven track record of project management in Recruitment and L&D activities.
Other Key competencies:
- A diverse set of skills, from Talent Acquisition and Talent Management to Learning and Development to socializing and support to apply widely.
- Ability to communicate with multiple internal and external stakeholders, both regionally and globally, across multiple business units and functions
- Ability to manage cross-functional culturally diverse teams across different geographies
- Ability to understand the priorities of key stakeholders and translate them into team priorities and communications
- Passion for collaboration & team work
Education & Experience
- MBA in HR or an equivalent degree from a top tier University. HR certifications from CIPD, World at work or SHRM will be an added advantage.
- Over 10 years of experience in Recruitment, Talent Management & L&D area.
- Experience with an organization of repute with robust HR practices will be preferred.