Manager Contract Administration Jobs Vacancy in Excelsior
Excelsior urgently required following position for Manager Contract Administration. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Manager Contract Administration Jobs Vacancy in Excelsior Jobs Details:
- Bachelors Degree in Business Management, Engineering or a related discipline
- Masters or professional management certification in a related discipline
- At least 12 years of experience within a similar industry
- At least 10 years experience in similar role within the GCC
- Extensive experience in the construction sector.
- Knowledge of trades, crafts and equipment needed to complete the job.
- Proven track record of exceptional performance demonstrating growth in business performance and profitability.
- Oversee the activities of the Contracts Admin section, manage staff and oversee the workflow of the Contracts Administration section in line with company’s goals and objectives.
- Provide technical guidance, training and staffing support in all contract administration matters, relative to both prime contracts with clients and subcontracts awarded by company.