Performance Improvement Program Management Opportunities Jobs Vacancy in Ernst Young
- Performance Improvement Program Management Opportunities
- Ernst Young
- 10 May, 2019 16 days ago
Ernst Young urgently required following position for Performance Improvement Program Management Opportunities. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Performance Improvement Program Management Opportunities Jobs Vacancy in Ernst Young Jobs Details:
- You will have ‘hands on’ experience on major capital projects/business change programs, government reform programs or business transformations.
- 5 + years’ experience in positions including strategy, project management/engineering, risk management/project controls, commercial, legal or regulatory compliance.
- Excellent communication, presentation and report writing skills.
- Provide guidance and share knowledge with team members and participate in performing procedures, especially focusing on complex, judgemental and/or specialized issues. You will work with the team and client to create plans for achieving engagement objectives.
- Maintain communication with and updating of EY senior management on progress, helping the leadership team to streamline operations.
- A degree qualification in engineering, law, social sciences, economics, science and/or accounting is highly desirable.
- Program Management Strategy.
- PMP Certificate
- Program Management transformation.
- Experience using scheduling/cost control project software.
- Risk management/project controls.
- Sound analytical and problem solving ability.
- Operational performance improvement.
- Strong capability to develop junior staff, build high performing teams and delegate with appropriate levels of support.
- Project managing engagements and leading fieldwork.
- Proven track record in sales and business development is highly desirable.
- Worked in major capital programs in either a government, nongovernment or professional services organisation
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you