Sales Practioner Jobs Vacancy in Wipro Limited
Wipro Limited urgently required following position for Sales Practioner. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sales Practioner Jobs Vacancy in Wipro Limited Jobs Details:
Wipro's Cybersecurity & Risk Services (CRS) helps businesses engage customers, drive sales, enhance customer experience and create an integrated enterprise that delivers consistent, omni channel, customer experience. It enables businesses translate their technology vision into a reality by leveraging strategic thinking and agile solutions.
The position is with the Cybersecurity & Risk Services (CRS) Service Line and would be responsible for driving sales of our horizontal offerings in the Manufacturing vertical:
1. Responsibility for Overall Security Business for the allocated set of accounts including Sales, Pre-sales, Program and Delivery Management
2. Responsible for Order Booking and Revenue from the vertical / region / set of accounts
3. Manage complete end to end Bid Management process of Security Programs for the account
4. Build relationships within the account(s) and build on existing IT Relationships within.
5. Ensure customer satisfaction by achieving delivery/service quality norms.
- Consulting lead Sales in the domain of Enterprise Security
- Consult on Enterprise Security Solutions Offerings
- Manage Presales Consulting, Architect Solutions according to the customer demands
- Responsible for revenue management for the allocated region / accounts
- Create Business Development Plans for allocated sector / accounts
- Ownership for both Farming and Hunting accounts
- Work in a Virtual team to create value propositions to customers
- Own and Run Large bid processes with a virtual team
- Engage with CXOs to build the Security Business
- Represent the team in various steering committees, resolver groups and drive the entire engagement
- Work with various teams and stakeholders in the customer environment to transition and roll out the SOC to the customer
- Position, Architect and Solution blueprint customer’s IT Security requirements
- Manage Customer expectations and be responsible for CSAT
- Identify and convert new opportunities for business.
- Manage complete end to end Bid Management process of Security Programs for the region / accounts
- Evangelize Security Solutions and convert them into opportunities
- You will be able to demonstrate a persevering and customer oriented approach with commercial and business acumen.
- You will have effective communication and interpersonal skills, as well as strong market knowledge of Enterprise Security industry and trends.
The successful candidate will be a self-starter and highly motivated in order to take up the challenging task of generating more business in the allocated account(s)
- Candidate Requirement
Location and Travel: 10-25% Travel
- * Total Work Experience : Have overall 12-17+ years of experience with Account & Relationship management skills in domain of Enterprise Security.
- * Specialized in positioning and selling Enterprise Security Solutions on varied domains in security.
- * Should have carried out extensive Sales, Consulting and Pre-sales in the domain of Enterprise Security
- * Should have extensive consulting experience and expertise in one or more of the key domains of Enterprise Security like IT Risk Management, Security Operations / Infrastructure Security, Application / Data Security etc.
- * Should have experience in working with virtual Teams, spread across the world
- ** Should have consulted or managed Security programs and teams for at least 5+ years related to either Managed Security Services or large scale security related programs
- * Should have experience and exposure to multiple Regulatory Compliance demands such as ITAR, EAR, NERC, Safe Harbor Act, FISMA, FDA, SOX, HIPAA, PCI DSS etc.
- * Should have the ability to visualize and articulate transformational solutions to customers.
- * Alignment to Role: Working in a Global Delivery Model. Experience with working with complex or transformation projects preferred. Should have interacted with CxO, CxO – 1 in both business and IT, for Fortune 500 organizations