Production Control Specialist (KBO001648)
This position description is subject to change at any time as needed to meet the requirements of the program or company.
Responsible for opening, tracking and closing work orders and filing in accordance with (IAW) Army Records Management guidelines; respond to inquiries, identify problems and provide advice, assistance and or resolution; inputs, processes and distributes all work maintenance request forms to appropriate maintenance facilities; maintain DA Form 1687, Delegations of Authority-Signature Card; create spreadsheets for site work orders, contact 100% of customers serviced and elicit feed-back on services provided; and shall maintain strict Key Control procedures within CPC.
MAJOR JOB ACTIVITIES:
1. Create work orders using Maximo or government approved AIS system
2. Input, process and distribute all work requests and equipment to appropriate repair shops
3. Ensure established Key Control procedures are adhered to at all times, as well as end of day security procedures
4. Provide reports and statistical data utilizing Maximo as requested
5. Ensure customers have a valid DA Form 1687 on hand prior to providing any service
6. Ensure the Work Order section is performing processes and procedures IAW the performance work statement (PWS), internal/external IOP’s, Work Instructions, Army Regulations, DA Pamphlets, and local requirements
8. Perform other duties and assignments as required
MATERIAL & EQUIPMENT DIRECTLY USED:
Desktop computer, scanners, printers, copiers, Maximo and other office related equipment.
Work is generally conducted in a work center administrative environment. However, duties may occasionally involve working outside with a potential exposure to extreme temperatures. Employee use of personal protective equipment (PPE) in certain areas is required. Such PPE includes but is not limited to head, foot, hand, torso, respiratory, vision and hearing protective devices. Normal work week is 48 hours, but may be required to work overtime.
May be required to lift, climb, extended sitting or standing, or other physical efforts that are normally required. In addition, visual acuity, hearing and speaking requirements are required.
Education/Certifications: One year related experience may be substituted for one year of education, if degree is required.
High School graduate or equivalent required. Graduate of a Military Logistical or Maintenance School is desired.
1. 3-4 years related work experience, excellent computer and people skills.
2. Previous experience in a customer service position and automated processing data system input skills are a must.
3. Prior experience working in the US Military or Government Contracting environment.
4. 2-3 years Maximo or work order experience
5. Must be able to obtain a CAC card within 60 days of employment
1. Demonstrates a professional demeanor, work effectively with all levels of employees, including top, middle and other supervisory levels of management
2. Possesses a working knowledge of the Standard Supply system and operating procedures
3. Ability to exercise direction and good judgment, possess high-level organizational and planning skills
4. Ability to communicate well orally and in written English
5. Possess an advanced level of computer skills in the use of creating databases, spreadsheets and knowledge of Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outloot
Primary Location: Kuwait
Job: Business Ethics and Compliance
Clearance Level required at Start Date: NACI
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
Work Status: Full-time
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace that values and supports the contributions of each individual. This commitment along with our common Vision and Values of Integrity, Respect, and Responsibility, allows us to leverage differences, encourage innovation and expand our success in the global marketplace. Vectrus is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability. EOE/Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.