Air Freight Assistant Supervisor Jobs Vacancy in Louis Berger Kuwait City
Louis Berger Kuwait City urgently required following position for Air Freight Assistant Supervisor. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Air Freight Assistant Supervisor Jobs Vacancy in Louis Berger Kuwait City Jobs Details:
2. Assists with the responsibility for all the safe and correct operation for their assigned shift.
3. Facilitate safe loading and unloading of cargo and baggage on and off government owned or contracted aircraft, surface conveyances, and commercial pallet dollies IAW AMCI 24-101, Volume 11 and other applicable instructions.
4. Helps coordinate employee training that are assigned to their shift.
5. Periodically evaluate employee’s performance based on established criteria.
6. Helps track and document training in the employee training records.
7. Decertify all employees that fail evaluations and facilitate refresher training.
8. Monitor proper validation, selection, staging and upload aircraft loads utilizing the load plan.
9. Verify the proper section to facilitate onward movement of cargo/mail.
10. Enforce proper procedures on build-up / break-down baggage pallets, multi-pallet trains, loose cargo, and mixed pallets.
11. Monitor Offload / Upload baggage from AMC rotator missions and baggage trucks.
12. Review shift workforce training for GATES / GDSS systems as required.
13. Enforce safety program.
14. Monitor all Cargo Processing, Special Handling, and Load Planning functions to ensure compliance with AMCI 24-101, Volumes 6, 9, and 11, DTR 4500-9 Parts 2 and 3, and AFJMAN 24-204 and other applicable instructions.
15. Compile and provide to management accurate data for all required Performance Work Statement (PWS) reports.
16. Verify terminal and joint inventories of special handling cargo procedures are properly done.
17. Ensure cargo is processed within six (6) hours of receipt or release from frustrated status.
18. Schedule timely pick-up / release of cargo and mail.
19. Monitor GATES reports to ensure data base integrity.
20. Test manual procedures and ensure employees are properly trained on manual procedures.
21. Ensure surface conveyances are safely and properly loaded.
22. Ensure maximum aircraft utilization based upon available airlift.
23. Ensure on-time aircraft departures.
24. Implement the Theater Express program.
25. Ensure all LBS controlled areas are clean and neat in appearance.
26. Monitor vehicle parking to ensure employees comply with the published parking plan.
27. Develop work schedules and submits to the Air Freight manager
28. Oversee the safe and correct operation of K-loaders, forklifts, buses, tugs, vans or other required vehicles, ensure daily inspection utilizing check lists and AFTO forms and ensure vehicles in need of repair or service are properly turned in to maintenance.
29. Assign Wing-Walker duties and performs when necessary.
30. Perform supplemental duties in Aircraft Services or other work centers as required by the Air Freight Supervisor or Managers.
1. Prior experience in Air Terminal Ground Handling Services is preferred.
2. Must have computer skills and be able to operate a variety of computer programs. Must be detail oriented, motivated and drive to perform at a high level.
3. Must be able to comprehend English to include reading and writing.
4. Must maintain a valid driver’s license.
5. You will be required to maintain a valid passport.
6. You will be required to maintain NAC/Secret clearance.
1. Great interpersonal skills.
2. Customer service oriented.
3. Team player.
4. Excellent leadership skills.
5. Ability to multi-task.