Project Office Administrator Kuwait Secret Clearance Required Jobs Vacancy in General Dynamics Information Technology
- Project Office Administrator Kuwait Secret Clearance Required
- General Dynamics Information Technology
- 11 May, 2019 15 days ago
General Dynamics Information Technology urgently required following position for Project Office Administrator Kuwait Secret Clearance Required. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Project Office Administrator Kuwait Secret Clearance Required Jobs Vacancy in General Dynamics Information Technology Jobs Details:
GDIT has an exciting opportunity available for a Project/Office Administrator supporting our Regional Support Center in SWA at Camp Arifjan, Kuwait. Must have a current and active Secret clearance.
The role supports the Regional Support Center supporting our customer service and organizational strength and is crucial to effective and efficient day-to-day operations. This position requires a self-starter who enjoys working with people, and able to follow instructions clearly but also able to make command decisions on the spot in order to achieve the aims of the organization.
- Maintains a positive and friendly company image by acting as the first line of contact to visitors, customers, vendors, and government officials in person, online, and via telephone.
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of country VISA, entry/exit, driving, and travel policies.
- Maintain records for staff office space, phones, company fuel cards, and office keys.
- Maintain contact lists.
- Maintain inventory of all office supplies and placing orders for replenishment is needed.
- Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system.
- Maintain proper flow of office procedures and all administrative activities.
- React quickly and appropriately to emergency situations.
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary.
- Handle administrative requests and queries from leadership.
- Submit and reconcile expense reports.
- Prepare daily/weekly reports and other projects as needed.
- Performs general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, scanning, mail distribution and filing.
- Answer phones promptly and uses good judgment to prioritize the distribution of messages in a timely manner.
- Records minutes at various meetings and archives them accordingly.
- Increase the operating efficiency by the continual development, review and evaluation of systems and procedures.
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies.
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data.
- Develop and update administrative systems to make them more efficient.
- Provide general support to visitors.
- Coordinate travel arrangements as needed.
- Foster positive and productive client relationships.
- This list of duties and responsibilities is not intended to be all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties or responsibilities that management may deem necessary from time to time.
The Ideal Candidate must have:
- An active U.S. Government SECRET clearance.
- High school diploma (BS/BA in office administration or relevant field is preferred) and 3 years related experience.
- Candidate must have 2+ years remaining on passport.
- Passport must obtain 6 blank pages together.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to stay calm under pressure.
- Ability to Work Without Supervision, juggle tasks, and prioritize.
- Excellent Time Management Skills.
- Methodical, organized, and thorough approach to work.
- Valid driver's license.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Ability to meet internal paperwork requirements.
The Ideal Candidate will have:
Experience of working to deadlines and dealing with changingpriorities.
Experience interacting with a wide range of people in acustomer facing environment.
Proven track record of customer service, including faceto face, phone and email communication.
Proven track record of effectively working as part of ateam and establishing good working relationships with others.
- Ability to use independent judgment when there are no policies or procedures in place.
Ability to use suitable software to create, run and filterreports.
Ability to research, analyze and prepare materials to a highstandard.
- Ability to work on own initiative and problem solve.
- Ability to speak in a confident manner.
- Experience working in hostile and austere environments.
- Experience in a forward-facing customer support role.
- Commitment to continuous improvement of work and self-development.
- Be committed and motivated with a commitment to delivering exceptional customer service.