Receptionist Front Desk Jobs Vacancy in New Mowasat Hospital Salmiya
New Mowasat Hospital Salmiya urgently required following position for Receptionist Front Desk. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Receptionist Front Desk Jobs Vacancy in New Mowasat Hospital Salmiya Jobs Details:
The Receptionist serves as a primary point of contact between patients and the Hospital. The conduct with patients conveys an impression of the entire Hospital, therefore, the onus is on the Receptionist to be courteous and prompt to attend/ greet patients, answer queries, maintain patients check in& out records, schedule appointments and handle prescriptions.
- Adheres to established departmental policies & procedures and initiates action, to attend patients, as per established procedures.
- Greets patients and patient visitors, determines nature/ purpose of visit and directs them accordingly.
- Answers queries on telephone and makes appointments for the patients, over the telephone if necessary.
- Provides information about Hospital, such as location of departments/offices, employees within the organization or services provided.
- Handles patients registration, all clinical booking procedures, schedules appointments and does follow ups.
- Ascertains from the patient the Physician he/she desires to consult. Enters necessary information in the system and prepares required documents & appointment slips.
- Guides patients to the proper clinic/patient’s room in coordination with the attending porter.
- Verifies all insurance benefits assigned to the Hospital to determine whether insurance coverage meets the standards as per the Hospital policy.
- Verifies fee collected from various patients and hands over the cash to the Reception Supervisor for depositing in the Finance Department.
- Maintains departmental records and files and takes care of Department equipment.
- Participates in departmental meetings and related in-service educational programmers.
- Attends training courses related to new task, if required.
- Performs other duties as and when assigned
In Patient Department Duties
- Prepares pre-admission and admitting forms & reports and facilitates room transfers.
- Files registration and makes appointments for the patients.
- Reviews Hospital admissions to ensure accurate financial & biographical data, ensures proper procurement and maintenance of documentation into the Hospital records.
- Makes bed assignments in collaboration with the Nursing units, based on patient preference, condition and diagnosis.
- Notifies department head about admissions that do not meet the Hospital financial policy criteria.
- Reviews and prepares admitting and death or birth records to ensure compliance with medical-legal requirements.
High School. Graduate of an accredited university preferred.
Good communication and Inter-personal skills.
Personal Attributes :
The incumbent must demonstrate the following personal attributes:
- honest and trustworthy
- cultural awareness and sensitivity
- sound work ethics
- presentable with good sense of personal hygiene
- Works indoors throughout the shift in temperature controlled, clean, well light and pleasant surroundings.
- May involve long periods of sitting; telephone and in front of a computer screen. Occasionally stands and walks short distances; bend, stoop and reach to perform routine job tasks.
- Requires the ability to work under pressure with a diverse population, including staff, physicians, clients, patients, insurance companies and other members of the public