Tax Associate Kuwait Graduate Program Jobs Vacancy in Company Safat Square
Company Safat Square urgently required following position for Tax Associate Kuwait Graduate Program. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Tax Associate Kuwait Graduate Program Jobs Vacancy in Company Safat Square Jobs Details:
Know the rules: International tax laws are complex and getting caught out can be a costly mistake. We keep on top of the ever-changing rules so that our clients meet their obligations.
Integrate technology: From smart forecasting to automatic number-crunching, technology is having a big impact in the tax world. We help our clients find the tech that can give them an edge, then put it in place.
Boost profitability: Companies face many choices that affect how much tax they pay. Which legal structure is most efficient? What’s the best way to relocate and reward employees? We help clients choose well and maximize profitability.
What is an EY graduate program?
If you’ve graduated from university, or will do soon, our Tax Graduate Program could be just the job for you. You’ll be part of a team working with interesting clients, while earning a salary. We’ll help you develop the things you’re naturally good at and learn new skills for your career, too.
As a Tax Associate you will be working directly on tax reporting, compliance and planning alongside senior colleagues. You’ll spend your time on a diverse array of projects and clients in a highly collaborative culture. You will get to know our clients, their businesses and how they work to provide the right service.
Skills and attributes for success
- Commercial acumen
- Ability to prioritize and work under tight deadlines
- Ability to adapt to changes
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Confidence to work effectively in a high-energy, fast-moving environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Arabic and English
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree: Accounting or Finance
- Bachelor’s degree: completed within the past 18 months of applying to the graduate program
- Master’s Programs/Master’s Degree: completed within the past 18 months with no relevant work experience for more than 6 months or students who started their Masters directly after completing their bachelor degree.
- Available to start full-time job in September or October 2019
- Kuwaiti nationals only will be considered
We are most interested in people who are naturally curious and love to learn. You like to work with others and build relationships with both colleagues and clients. You are goal-oriented and implement business thinking with the ambition to develop and strive for providing good service. Furthermore, you are structured, have good analytical skills and of course a genuine interest in tax. In return, you can expect the support of great colleagues, and the industry-recognized training you’ll need to grow in your career. If you’re a fast learner with great organizational skills and a genuine interest in tax, this role is for you.
- Support, feedback and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues in the industry
- Within your first year of joining EY, you’ll register and commence studying for a professional qualification that is relevant to your role in Tax. In line with our professional qualifications policy, we’ll support you in obtaining the professional qualification that is right for you.
- Developed system of performance management and career development that enables you to have the freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
- Opportunity to work in an international environment
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please complete the online application as soon as possible. Make sure to answer all questions.
- Step 1: Apply
- Step 2: Test
- Step 3: Attend
- Step 4: Receive
If you are great fit for EY, you will get an offer to join us and begin working for a great company (if we do say so ourselves). It’s time to celebrate.
Join us in building a better working world.
Learn more about Life@EY by following our social media channels:
Facebook @EYMENACareers, Twitter @EY_CareersMENA, Instagram @EYCareersMENA, LinkedIn EY