Senior Auditor Jobs Vacancy in Kpmg Kuwait City
Kpmg Kuwait City urgently required following position for Senior Auditor. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Auditor Jobs Vacancy in Kpmg Kuwait City Jobs Details:
- Ability to obtain and present appropriate audit evidence, address the relevant audit objectives and demonstrates its relevance to the rest of the audit.
- Documenting the results of audit work in accordance with KPMG Audit Methodology, regulatory requirements, and using applicable IT systems and tools.
- Draw initial conclusions on client queries, being alert to both commercial concerns and technical accuracy and referring upwards if necessary
- Perform fieldwork on assigned clients, assisting with the setting of budgets and pricing, scheduling audits, selecting staff and assigning workloads, developing the audit strategy, all within the KPMG Audit Methodology, and using technology tools
- Identifying audit differences and issues, and escalating as appropriate.
- Demonstrating knowledge of prevailing accounting standards, accounting disclosure requirements, and applying these to allocated work.
- Attending and applying all audit and accounting training within the set deadlines.
- Ability to coach staff effectively during fieldwork.
- Ability to obtain and present appropriate audit evidence, address the relevant audit objectives,
- Identify issues for reporting in the management letter, and other communications with management, and drafts the final documents for review by manager and partner
- Budget time allocation to assignments and explain variances from budget and collects cash on time
- Supply or attend briefings which are clearly understood on all assignments
- Ensure completion of audits/projects within agreed timescales and budgets.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- International professional qualifications: CA; ACCA; ACA; CPA or equivalent
- 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience in Audit.
- Big 4 experience would be an advantage
- Arabic language is a plus