Accountant Jobs Vacancy in New Market Kuwait City
New Market Kuwait City urgently required following position for Accountant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Accountant Jobs Vacancy in New Market Kuwait City Jobs Details:
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepare payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answer accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Prepare special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Create account payable invoice batches, including full cycle of account payable.
- Process invoices and expense reports.
- Research and reconcile vendor and clients, showroom, billing accounts and GL accounts.
- Maintain great customer relationships by responding quickly and accurately to both internal external
- Use of accounting system to input data, generate reports, conduct specialized research projects and respond to inquiries.
- Perform month end activities such as AP accruals (vendors, consultants and professional services) post corporate credit card transactions and other activities as needed.
- Timely and accurate submission reports.
- Participate in the team that will build the scalable platform utilizing technology to create more efficient operations.
- Enhance and enforce establish corporate A/P and A/R practices and policies.
- Handle the daily petty cash and checks disbursement.
- Maintain customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops reviewing professional publications establishing personal networks participating in professional societies.
- Observe and upholds extremely high safety and quality standards.
- Cultivate smooth interpersonal relationship with colleagues, management and customers.
Job Type: Full-time
- Accounting: 3 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Kuwait City (Required)
- English (Preferred)