Cost Manager Jobs Vacancy in Keo International Consultants
Keo International Consultants urgently required following position for Cost Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Cost Manager Jobs Vacancy in Keo International Consultants Jobs Details:
KEO is a creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration, through conceptualization, to realization of design or project delivery in the built and natural environments.
For over 50 years we’ve led with vision, contributing to many of the world’s most ambitious projects, iconic places, remarkable experiences and prosperous communities. As a highly integrated and agile AEP/PMCM firm, KEO is ranked by ENR in the Top 200 International Design Firms; a Top 20 International PM firm; and 44th largest global architecture firm.
We draw from the expertise from over 60 nations, bringing experience from every major market of the globe. With over 2,500 multidisciplinary professionals and staff, we are an international professional consulting services firm.
Paramount to success within this varied role will include:
- Working closely with the project teams to ensure that the project / development costs remain within the budget. Carrying out detailed analysis and reviews of design variations and value engineering solutions to assess their financial impact on the project.
- Developing value engineering solutions and play an active role in workshops.
- Reviewing the design stage cost estimates and report accordingly.
- Reviewing BOQs and PTEs to ensure that they are a true and accurate reflection of the project and that the PTEs are realistically priced to give the client an accurate reflection of the project costs prior to commercial tender.
- Carrying out evaluation of tenders submitted for projects.
- Producing Staff loading schedules for RFP responses.
- Reviewing and understanding the project in full and ensuring that all items that may have an implication on the cost are considered and accounted for in KEOs commercial bid.
- Working with the bid manager if required to explore alternative solutions that can be submitted to the client with the compliant bid.
KEO’s performance is founded upon integrity, results, innovation, safety and our people. We embrace diversity and recognise its’ contribution to client success wherever we work.
Our generous remuneration packages are bespoke and provide a wide range of additional benefits to support both national and expatriate employees and their families. We take pride in offering long term and dynamic career opportunities and invest in our people through our global learning, development and leadership programs.
We are excited to hear how you can partner with our award winning team and treat all expressions of interest confidentially.