Secretary Jobs Vacancy in Mabanee Company Kuwait City
Mabanee Company Kuwait City urgently required following position for Secretary. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Secretary Jobs Vacancy in Mabanee Company Kuwait City Jobs Details:
- Provide secretarial assistance such as - arrange appointments, schedule meetings, receive visitors, screen phone calls, make travel arrangements and respond to requests for information
- Be privy to information of high importance, protect its sanctity and channelise such information to only the intended recipients
- Attend to and respond to communication from senior officials/dignitaries and other important personnel in the absence of the Manager
- Monitor and screen all incoming communication for the Manager, prioritize according to importance and bring relevant communication to his/her notice for action
- Receive all bills and other documents pertaining to administrative and financial approval, sort and prioritize the same for approval by the Manager
- Assist in co-ordinating the visits and programmes for national and international missions, including collection and collation of briefing material etc.
- Prioritise and bring critical matters to the notice of the Manager
- Maintain and update files and retrieve relevant information as and when required
- Prepare excel reports and presentations as required.
- Maintain database, visiting cards, address, telephone numbers etc.
- Knowledge of Secretarial Practice
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PPT.
- Ability to handle critical situations in the absence of the Manager
- Working knowledge in computers
- Knowledge of the working and local languages