Tpe Manager Jobs Vacancy in Aecom Camp Arifjan
Aecom Camp Arifjan urgently required following position for Tpe Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Tpe Manager Jobs Vacancy in Aecom Camp Arifjan Jobs Details:
Assists in property management program activities to ensure continuous accountability of government and company property in accordance with applicable government regulations and corporate policy.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Responsible for the performance of all work under the TPE task order of the APS-5 contract.
2. Responsible for the programs Quality Assurance/ Quality Control (QA/QC)
3. Attend, conduct briefings, meetings, and workshops; prepare/submit reports;
4. Primary point of contact with technical communications, prioritization of effort, team standardization and technical direction flow between the Government and the Contractor.
5. Assist with redistribution of excess inventory with redistribution, turn-ins, and found on installation along with inventories; assist units with preparation for deployment, change of command inventories;
6. Provides supervision over Team Chiefs in regards to GCSS-Army business processes and ECOP.
7. Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree is required, Master’s Degree is preferred.
- US Citizenship is required.
- Secret Security Clearance is required
- 18 years management, asset visibility, and property management experience.
- US Army MOS senior 92Y or 920A preferred.
- Must possess in- depth expert knowledge of supply program relationships, concepts and methodologies pertaining to supply/property book accountability and supply areas of logistics operations.
- Knowledgeable and highly skilled in the use and operation of GCSS-Army.
- Thorough understanding and knowledge of inventory management required.
- Knowledge of U.S. Army inventory management accountings systems.
- Ability to work effectively with employees and management of all levels (to include multinational staff, superiors and ranking military officers).
- Ability to prioritize responsibilities to accommodate a demanding workload.
- Attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy is required.
- An intermediate proficiency in Word, Excel and Outlook applications is required.
- Valid driver’s license required
- Ability to perform job duties efficiently and effectively.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Must be able to work in extreme environmental conditions including dust and high temperatures.
- Must be able to endure long hours, exposure to weather and hazardous conditions.
What We Offer
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is
pioneering the future . Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions
inclusion, diversity and overall
employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our
core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only
delivering a better world , but working to “make amazing happen” in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.