Front Desk Receptionist Jobs Vacancy in Four Seasons Kuwait City
Four Seasons Kuwait City urgently required following position for Front Desk Receptionist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Front Desk Receptionist Jobs Vacancy in Four Seasons Kuwait City Jobs Details:
- Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts has been recognized by FORTUNE Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work for, every year since the survey began in 1998.
In the words of Isadore Sharp, Founder and Chairman of Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts:
“The reason for our success is no secret. It comes down to one single principle that transcends time and geography, religion and culture. It’s the Golden Rule – the simple idea that if you treat people well, the way you would like to be treated, they will do the same.” This philosophy is the cornerstone of the Four Seasons culture, truly making Four Seasons the best company to work for.
- Four Seasons Hotel Kuwait at Burj Alshaya is looking for top talent to join our pre-opening team and get ready to open the first Four Seasons in Kuwait.
Approximate Start Date: April 2017
The Front Desk Receptionist is a central part of the Front Office Team whose main objective is to ensure our guests have a smooth arrival and departure experience...Arabic speaker is preferred.
JOIN OUR TEAM
Work on a team that is built on mutual respect, collaboration, excellent service and a passion to exceed guest expectations by providing the most memorable guest experience.
Four Seasons Hotel Kuwait at Burj Alshaya is expected to open early 2017. And it will be the new landmark of hospitality in Kuwait. Four Seasons provides employees with the same level of care that we expect to be shared with our guests.
The benefits offered by Four Seasons Hotel Kuwait:
- Quality of Life
- Full board shared living accommodation in a high quality, well-resourced accommodation
- 30 days vacation
- 12 days Public Holidays per year
- Paid home leave tickets
- Complimentary nights at FS Hotels & Resorts worldwide
- Quality of employee meals
- Regular social and sporting events
- Free transportation to work.
- Training and career development
- Detailed probation and annual appraisals
- Active policy of internal development and promotions
- Comprehensive new hire orientation program (EMBARK)
- Annual salary survey in the market to ensure that we are paying in the top quartile
- Laundry/dry cleaning for provided uniforms
- Work shoes provided
- Full medical coverage
- Life/disability insurance
- Work Authorization
Hotel will apply for the work authorization for the successful candidate.
Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons - visit us:
We look forward to receiving your application!