Administration Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Kuehne Nagel
Kuehne Nagel urgently required following position for Administration Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Administration Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Kuehne Nagel Jobs Details:
We deliver high quality solutions to our customers and we are leaders in the logistics industry. Join us and become a part of our great team.
The purpose of the role is to receive guests and direct them to concerned person, actively handle various administration tasks when required and to maintain a pleasant approach to all guests and staff members.
- Work as a receptionist in the front office to receive guests and direct them to concerned person
- Maintain record of all guests coming to the office and hand over Visitor badge and safety leaflet
- Attend all incoming telephone calls and do the needful i.e. transfer the calls to the concerned person, take messages when necessary etc.
- Coordinate with travel agencies for air ticket bookings
- Liaise with various hotels for reservations and provide assistance for business travel arrangements
- Communicate and coordinate with company PRO for visa’s and ministry approvals when necessary
- Procure quotations and place orders for office supplies
- Actively handle various administration tasks as and when required
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- A diploma in accounting is desirable
- You have good communication skills
- You are able to adapt
- Preferably you have at least 5 years of experience in Supply Chain
- You are proactive
- You are friendly and professional
- You are good at time management
- You are fluent in English
GOOD REASON TO JOIN
We offer an employee friendly and casual environment for you to become a skilled transportation logistics professional in a challenging and fast developing company with a competitive salary and opportunities for further development within the Kuehne + Nagel Group. If, like us, you put customers at heart of everything you do, you can expect to be rewarded with a full package of benefits on top of a salary that grows with you as you grow in our business.
ABOUT KUEHNE + NAGEL
With over 82,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world’s leading logistics companies.
Apply online ensuring that an up to date CV is attached to your application.