Financial Services Risk Management Opportunities Jobs Vacancy in Ernst Young
Ernst Young urgently required following position for Financial Services Risk Management Opportunities. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Financial Services Risk Management Opportunities Jobs Vacancy in Ernst Young Jobs Details:
- Delivering financial risk transformation programs domestically and/or internationally.
- Ability to analyse current state reporting and the complex knowledge associated with it (requirements, data/reporting solutions and operating model).
- Broader experience in Finance and Data type reporting projects; IT and Financial accounting knowledge in order to bridge the gap between the Business and IT.
- Ability to profile and interpret data constructs into relevant business constructs.
- Strong educational background from a top institution, quantitative/ finance/ economics/ actuarial program
- 8+ years’ experience in the financial industry or in financial services consulting
- Experience in working in a project-based, team-oriented environment, ideally consulting, with a proven track record of managing teams and delivering in fast-paced and demanding environments
- Prior exposure to credit risk, market risk, liquidity risk and operational risk
- A credit life cycle understanding, and experience in credit rating & analysis and approvals process
- Excellent analytical, report-writing, facilitation and presentation skills
- Experience in analytical and risk management tools/systems (e.g. SAS, Murex, VBA, MATLAB)
- Professional certifications in FRM, CFA, PMP
- Willingness to travel extensively across the region
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Build your legacy with us.