Administrative Assistant Ocn Jobs Vacancy in Vectrus
Vectrus urgently required following position for Administrative Assistant Ocn. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Administrative Assistant Ocn Jobs Vacancy in Vectrus Jobs Details:
- Provide administrative support to Supply and Services Department, requiring considerable judgment and discretion, to include handling of information of a highly important and confidential in nature.
- Exhibit behavior consistent with company code of conduct.
- Proactively manage appointment scheduling and coordination using Microsoft Outlook.
- Possess excellent English oral and written communication skills sufficient to clearly convey messages to co-workers, customers, and all levels of management.
- Must be able to work in a high-stress, fast paced environment and demonstrate the flexibility required to handle a very dynamic work environment.
- Must exhibit strong time management and organizational skills and possess the ability to multi-task while maintaining attention to detail.
- Assemble and analyze information, prepare reports, and agendas.
- Monitor and maintain staffing base on Basis of Estimates (BOE).
- Maintain files, keep records, compile reports and process documents in a timely manner.
- Draft and produce grammatically correct, accurate and complete final correspondence to include letters, memoranda’s and etc.
- Develop and edit PowerPoint slides, and similar presentation materials.
- Screen and direct incoming calls, set up conference calls, schedule meetings, organize and maintain electronic files.
- Candidate must possess professional interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with others, as well as the ability to work independently, in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
- Proactively offer suggestions for process improvements.
- Must be aware of the management financial budget to include; Work Breakdown Structure, Variance, Control Account Plan, Baseline Change Request and Quad Chart.
- Shall work special projects as assigned
- Performs other duties as assigned
MATERIAL & EQUIPMENT DIRECTLY USED:
- Personal Computer, printers, calculator, copy machines, scanners, FAX machines, phones and other general office equipment. Operates non-tactical vehicles as required. Must also demonstrate executive-level proficiency of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Must be physically capable of lifting 30 pounds a vertical distance of four feet and carryingthis weight a horizontal distance of 25 feet.
- May be required to work an uncommon schedule including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to work extended hours and evenings, as mission requires.
- Must have professional appearance
- Required to observe all safety, security, fire, and health requirements for office, warehouse, and outside environment
- Working with or in areas where a potential could exist for exposure to physical, chemical or biological agents.
- Associate Degree or Business School Certification desired; high school diploma required.
- Requires 4 or more years of relevant, executive-level experience. Must be Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Four years of related experience.
- A general understanding of basic business practices and basic accounting principles is essential.
- Must be able to work effectively with all levels of employees, including top, middle and supervisory levels of management.
- Requires strong interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to handle confidential company and employee information with complete discretion.
- Must have strong organizational and planning skills and manage workflow efficiently and accurately.
- Must be proficient in the use of MS Office, including Word and Excel, Outlook, and other related applications.
- Ability to prioritize responsibilities to handle a demanding workload is required.
- Must be able to function with an intermediate level of English oral and written language skills.
- Attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy is required.
- A valid driver’s license and the ability to obtain a U.S. Government Motor Vehicle Operator’s License and Kuwait Driver’s License are required.
- Must be able to maintain USG Network access & Smart Card privilege(s).