Quality Check Jobs Vacancy in Brunel Safat Square
Brunel Safat Square urgently required following position for Quality Check. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Quality Check Jobs Vacancy in Brunel Safat Square Jobs Details:
• Are you someone who is passionate about creating great user experiences? Do you know what it takes to get the job done and get it done with excellence? We need a person who can balance perfection and production—someone who loves to put things through the wringer and push the limits of an application or site, but who also takes extreme care to make sure everything works and works efficiently;• Millions of people are visiting our sites every month, so we push ourselves to be excellent in all that we do with the understanding that we really are making a difference. Our culture demands excellence, and we want our websites to be an outward expression of that;• We're looking for someone to join our QA team who is dedicated to serving our customers and to testing our digital products (websites and applications, mobile apps, desktop software, newsletter and online marketing campaigns, and online store products);
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES & ACTIVITIES
- Quality Assurance of Changes;
- Assess Website and eShop performance in multiple devices and screen sizes.
Client : Telecommunications Company
Contract Duration : One Year Renewable (Long Term Permanent)
Type of Hire : Contract Hire (Brunel)
Work Location : Kuwait
- Online Channels and eCommerce Platforms;
Necessary knowledge and Experience to be able to do the job
• Solid understanding of testing principles and concepts;• Creating, executing and maintaining automated test suites (a plus);• Experience in the software development languages Ruby, Java, C#, and VB (a plus);
Education and Certification requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in information technology or Relevant Field;
Job specific technical Skills Demonstrated knowledge in the following required:
• Test Plans, Test Cases, Functional Testing, User Acceptance Testing, Software Testing ( Manual), eCommerce testing, A/B Testing, Analysis of pages and API call back results;• Skilled Jira user is a must;
- 3+ years experience in testing digital products including websites, web applications and ecommerce.