Coring Coordinator Kuwait Jobs Vacancy in Reservoir Group Safat Square
Reservoir Group Safat Square urgently required following position for Coring Coordinator Kuwait. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Coring Coordinator Kuwait Jobs Vacancy in Reservoir Group Safat Square Jobs Details:
Reservoir Group is an international leader in the niche oilfield activities of reservoir sampling, analysis and evaluation, well monitoring, specialist well services and premium drilling services. We are committed to helping clients reap full value from their energy resources with smart, high value, low-cost solutions.
Reservoir Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive work environment where the different strengths and perspectives of each employee are both recognized and valued.
Safety, Quality, and the Environment
- Responsible for promoting quality, safety, environmental and continuous improvement throughout the operations ensuring a flow of communication between operations, engineers, maintenance and management
- Responsible acting upon / completing any safety concerns observed and follow up of incidents.
- Determine and enforce through functional groups - efficiency, quality and safety requirements in accordance with real company needs, based on current regulations and state-of-the art equipment use.
- Ensure adequate safety norms are used by site personnel
- Manage Staff and handle employee relations
- Supervise and mentor staff and their career development
- Coordinate and occasionally perform rig site coring visits for both onshore and offshore activity as and when possible and required.
- Coordinates with field level sales to maintain good relationships with customers
- Maintains adequate, trained and motivated staff of area personnel and insures compliance with Company personnel policies and all governmental health, safety and fair employment practices
- Develops and maintain staff training programs and competency records (technical, safety and quality)
- Identify and provide training to employees ensuring employees are prepared to demonstrate safe behaviors, understand quality requirements, and achieve maximum performance efficiency
- Leads team and is responsible for the process of identifying and approving vendors for services.
- Evaluate and develop improved techniques for the control of operations, quality, reliability and safety.
- Evaluate all employees yearly and assess their possible development within the company’s structures
- Schedules coring team leader meetings and is responsible for the accuracy and timeliness of their work, reports and expenses.
- Responsible for preparing and drafting commercial bids, pre-qualifications and tenders, estimating the costs of a project and ensuring that the costs are controlled.
- Provides general assistance & advice on contractual & procurement matters as required to support Company’s operations.
- Obtain a correct understanding of the client’s requirements, and then prepare the company’s quotation response in accordance with the established procedures for investigation, design, costing and presentation.
- Responsible for conducting reviews and considering legal aspects of contract award & administration.
- Prepares designs and recommends a Coring Technical Proposal, selecting the appropriate Core Head, Coring BHA and Coring Parameters in order to set contingencies and optimize Coring Job Performance.
- Reports process for improvement on equipment and tools performance.
- Review technical procedures and functions for new products.
- Ensure ample stocks of consumable parts based on the job look ahead.
- Ensure coring tools and equipment inspection reports are up to date before and after job completion.
- Manage and coordinate the gathering of coring performance data. Competitor’s data should also be gathered where possible and made ethically available to all RG staff.
Be directly responsible for implementation and maintenance of the company Operations procedures, reporting on the performance and initiating improvements for Operations.
- Training in & performance of field based geological tasks including core & cuttings sampling, core recovery measurements, core & cuttings descriptions, core photography, geotechnical logging, secure & appropriate storage of core & cuttings samples, liaison with & scheduling of third party contractors such as drilling contractors, geophysical logging contractors, analytical laboratories, & earth moving contractors, site preparation & rehabilitation, liaison with clients, collection of samples for analytical purposes, other project related tasks as directed by management or clients
- Assist with rig up & rig down of field equipment
- Training in & performance of field based gas desorption analysis tasks including monitoring & recording of drilling rates, monitoring & recording of mud gases, monitoring & recording of retrieval, surface & other times as required by operations, selection of gas content samples & their collection in sealed canisters, monitoring & recording of gas volumes & other required parameters using appropriate methodologies, maintenance of desorption samples at appropriate temperatures, collection & dispatch to laboratories of gas composition samples using appropriate techniques, desorption equipment checks & maintenance (either directly or indirectly), other project related tasks as directed by management or clients
- Training in & performance of office based geological tasks including entry & collation of drill hole or other data into appropriate systems, reconciliation of geological logs with wireline geophysical logs, preparation of English & graphic logs in appropriate formats using appropriate software or other methods, correlation of geological strata between observation points, collation & preparation of final geological logs & reports in appropriate formats, other project related tasks as directed by management or clients
- Training in & performance of office based gas desorption analysis tasks including appropriate organization of samples into systematic units, monitoring & recording of gas volumes & other required parameters using appropriate methodologies, maintenance of desorption samples at appropriate temperatures, collection & dispatch to laboratories of gas composition samples using appropriate techniques, canister void space measurements, desorption sample mass determination, desorption sample photography, desorption sample coal lithotype & cleat descriptions, core slabbing, dispatch of samples to laboratories, entry, collation & checks of all desorption, analytical & associated data using appropriate systems & methodology, ensure accuracy & completeness of final desorption data, desorption equipment checks & maintenance (either directly or indirectly), other gas desorption analysis related tasks as directed by management or clients
- Be prepared to work the hours/shifts required, in the locations & climates required by individual projects & to accept possible disruption to social activities. Projects may require extended periods of weekend work, work through public holiday periods, extended periods of 12 hour day or night shifts, local, interstate or international travel
- Be prepared to undertake Field Technician duties when & as required
- Assist with mobilization to & from site
- Maintain strict confidentiality in respect to all projects & operations
- Follow the directions of the Rig Geologist
- Support, mentor & train new employees
- General Housekeeping & maintenance of company vehicles & work stations
- Extensive Technical knowledge and experienced in Core acquisition using standard and specialised coring procedures. Should have strong technical capabilities to be able to understand client’s requirements and provide them with all technical solutions. This will allow him to help and provide the proper technical support to his teams
- Developed and demonstrated proficiency in the skill profile required for the delivery of Coring Systems
- Services at the well site.
- Familiarity in Formation evaluation in assisting end users and client operations teams in the development of the coring plan to achieve the desired results for a coring acquisition job within budget and time Constraints.
- Familiarity with all geological information, formations and lithological nature of all reservoir in the area.
- Good Organization, the coordinator is responsible for organising their department, implementing processes and guides and outlining what needs doing.
- Delegation, sometimes it’s tempting to do a job yourself because it’s quicker than explaining it to someone else. However, coordinator should learn to delegate work where necessary to share responsibility and accountability.
- Communication, coordinator is the main line of contact between the frontline staff, senior management and clients. They are responsible for keeping everybody informed.
- Leadership, being a leader involves persuading others to follow the direction you want to go in. As such lead by example, have reasonable expectations of their staff and are excellent persuaders.
- Team work player, be able to work with other colleagues in a dynamic business. Knows how to work with people Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and enjoy working with others
- Administrative and financial skills, will usually be expected to set budgets, manage them and carry out other admin such as writing reports. For this, they will need good numeracy, literacy and computer literacy skills.
- Forward-planning and strategy, the coordinator puts the strategy in place to achieve the team’s vision and missions. To do this they must be able to plan ahead and look at the bigger picture.
- Committed to Safety, Reliability and Work Efficiency.
- Able to handle multiple assignments under high pressure and consistently meet tight schedules.
- Works well in a team and can work with minimum supervision and can easily adopt changing
- Previous management experience and must be able to show the ability to lead others
- Strategic thinking (planning ahead and predicting what was going to happen)
- Visionary, and able to see the market trends and expectations
- Flexible/adaptable to change based on Company’s visions and management decisions