Security Guard Iii Lead Amc Jobs Vacancy in Aecom Camp Arifjan
Aecom Camp Arifjan urgently required following position for Security Guard Iii Lead Amc. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Security Guard Iii Lead Amc Jobs Vacancy in Aecom Camp Arifjan Jobs Details:
Provides physical security and roving patrol to the AMC housing sites to maintain a safe and secure living environment. Must have the physical and mental capacity to effectively carry out “detect, defer, observe and report” procedures to safeguard personnel in assigned areas. The position will be required to work as a Roving Patrol.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Stands static guard posts and conducts roving patrols of the living quarters areas.
2. Monitors and ensures proper identification of employees and visitors through access control points.
3. Maintains entry and exit control logs and other required documentation.
4. Follows detail instructions and procedures to accomplish work objectives in the performance of routine, repetitive standardized tasks.
5. Observes, monitors and reports all incidents and suspicious activities in a timely manner.
6. Completes required paperwork in a timely and correct fashion.
7. Sounds alarm and/or calls police, fire, and emergency personnel in case of fire or medical emergencies.
8. Establishes and maintains effective working relationships at all levels of the organization.
9. Reports any alarms, suspicious activities, loss, damage or destruction of Government or Company property to the Security Operations Manager.
10. Instills a safety-first mentality within respective work areas and a culture that achieves low accident rates and minimal lost-time injuries.
11. Performs other related duties as assigned or directed.
- High school diploma or equivalent required, associate degree preferred.
- 1-2 years of civilian and/or military security or law enforcement experience.
- Must have knowledge of security operations and procedures
- Must have knowledge of supervisory principles and practices
- Must have advanced level of proficiency in the use of MS Office, including Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook and other related applications
- Must have advanced written and oral communications skills.
- Must have strong interpersonal communication skills and ability to work and communicate with others effectively.
Work Environment, Physical Demands and Mental Demands:
- Ability to perform job duties efficiently and effectively.
- Must be able to lift 25-50 Lbs.
- Must be able to work in extreme environmental conditions including dust and high temperatures.
- Must be able to endure long hours, exposure to weather and hazardous conditions.
What We Offer
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is
pioneering the future . Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions
inclusion, diversity and overall
employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our
core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only
delivering a better world , but working to “make amazing happen” in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.