Treasurer Jobs Vacancy in Hsbc Kuwait City
Hsbc Kuwait City urgently required following position for Treasurer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Treasurer Jobs Vacancy in Hsbc Kuwait City Jobs Details:
HSBC is one of the world’s leading banks, with a network covering 67 countries and territories. Our global reach means we offer many ways for you to develop your career. We offer an inclusive, values-led culture, tailored learning and development programmes and competitive benefits. We have roles in retail, commercial, investment and private banking and a range of operational and functional teams.
Manage, direct & control all aspects of Markets operations in Kuwait, supporting overall Markets strategy in maximising share-holders return & preserve business reputation in all respects.
- To manage the day to day treasury aspects including the efficiency of Balance sheet risk
- Provide Risk Management solutions to the CMB & GB clients, meeting their expectations and
- Closely work with the Regional Heads/ ALCO to implement strategic policies.
- Ensure all foreign exchange positions are appropriately covered and closing positions for the
- Maximize profitability of bank’s FX business & MMK activities by increasing business volumes,
- Submits proposals to the Management on launch of new Product & Services i.e. NPDD
- Participate, implement and manage the Fund transfer pricing policy across the bank.
- Manage the liquidity under LCR/NSFR rules and work in collaboration with ALCM to comply
- Manage relationships under ICG as Relationship Manager.
- Maintain high level of contacts with current and target customers, to gain insight into their
- Proactively seek feedback on product and services, participate in presentations and seminars
- Takes advantage of opportunities to enhance the profile and the brand of HSBC in the
- Responsible for implementing measures for enhancing the processes relating to Client
- Drive collaboration across business areas by ensuring close interaction and connectivity with
- Create a professional proactive, and performance driven culture, motivate staff by
- Clearly communicate business strategy requirement and performance management
- Maintain and develop positive and professional working relationship with senior management
- Attract, retain and motivate the high performance, caliber and talent.
- Couch and mentor joiner team members driving strong performance.
- To ensure effective control of credit and risk within the Markets environment working within
- Leadership over all regulatory and compliance matters and the management of operational
- Participate in the annual planning and budgeting for the Markets business in KWT.
- To implement the Group Compliance policy locally by managing compliance risk in liaison with
- Understand, follow and demonstrate compliance with all relevant internal and external rules,
- Maintain HSBC Internal Control standards, including the timely implementation of internal and
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration/Economics/Accounting/Finance with minimum of
- Extensive experience in preparing Markets risk management, cash forecasts and cash flow
- Experience in presenting and preparing proposals to recommend new products/services.
- Experience leading, coaching and developing staff.
- Knowledge of investment portfolio strategy, banking, and financial instruments.
- Knowledge of treasury systems.
- Advanced analytical, organization, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent collaboration, verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to break down problems into meaningful parts and come to rational and well-thought out
- Demonstrated strong project management skills.
- Interested in process improvement.
- Willing to adapt quickly to quick changes in direction.
- Internally motivated to seek out answers, generate ideas, and develop new skills.
Global Banking and Markets (GBM) provides financial services and products to corporates, governments and institutions worldwide. We offer career opportunities in areas including Banking, Capital Financing, Markets, Global Research, HSBC Securities Services and Markets Operations. Global Banking and Markets focuses on building partnerships with our corporate, government and institutional clients to help them achieve consistent, long-term performance. We use the strength of HSBC’s international network to connect emerging and mature markets, covering key growth areas. Our products and services include advisory, financing, prime services, research and analysis, securities services, trading and sales, and transaction banking. For more information visit http://www.hsbc.com/careers/explore-our-business
We put diversity at the heart of our business and we take our responsibility to develop our talent seriously.
Joining HSBC will give you the chance to work in a collegiate, supportive and inclusive environment in which we seek to develop and promote people based on merit. We will provide you with tailored training and support to help you identify and follow your chosen career path, as well as access to a range of market-competitive benefits.
• The chance to realise your ambitions
- Globally connected careers
- A strong emphasis on values
- Learning and development opportunities
- An inclusive, meritocratic culture
- Market-competitive benefits
Global Careers Opportunities
Visit our Global Careers site where you can explore our business, meet our people and find useful application hints and tips http://www.hsbc.com/careers