Supply Support Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Engineering Solutions Products Llc Camp Arifjan
Engineering Solutions Products Llc Camp Arifjan urgently required following position for Supply Support Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Supply Support Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Engineering Solutions Products Llc Camp Arifjan Jobs Details:
- Support the Government in maintaining accountability by establishing an audit trail for all supplies and materials, as well as other associated items received until issued to the gaining activity.
- Use the Army Electronic Product System (AEPS), Department of Defense Electronic Mall (DoD E- MALL), Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) Customer Resources Requisitioning, and the Army supply system to order materials and parts. The Subcontractor shall ensure that all supply requests are transmitted through the current STAMIS system of record (PBUSE/GCSS-A) to the governing Supply Support Activity (SSA). The Subcontractor will not process any OFFLINE requisitions without written approval of the
Designated Unit’s Property Book Officer. Purchase requests shall be processed. ensuring that the documentation is correct, verify serial numbers, NSN, Line Item Numbers (LIN), and Nomenclature prior to issuing equipment to the gaining activity. The Subcontractor shall ensure that a copy of the transaction is placed in the container prior to shipping and verify the ship to information. The Subcontractor shall verify the Department of Defense Activity Address Code (DODAAC), Unit Identification Code (UIC), and Recipients address.
- Track transportation shipments in both the Army and commercial pipeline (i.e., Government Bill of Lading, FEDEX, etc.) and recommend to the Government on actions to expedite delivery when required or to resolve shipment discrepancies. The Subcontractor shall ensure that only authorized personnel sign for the
unit’s property. The Subcontractor shall verify that individuals signing for property are on the Delegation of Authority Card.
- Support the Battalion PBO in maintaining the Signal Battalions’ property books using the current STAMIS system of record (PBUSE/GCSS-A). The Subcontractor shall ensure that daily reconciliations are performed
against the Commander’s hand receipt and ensure that no assets are left on the Commanders hand receipt. The Subcontractor shall ensure that all supporting documents as it pertains to the Commanders hand receipt is filed IAW with ARIMS. The Subcontractor shall file documents and ensure that all suspense’s are met in a timely manner
- Ensure all documentation are prepared IAW regulatory policies and SOP’s to account for expendable and nonexpendable at the Property Book Officer level durable, consumable and non-expendable supplies and equipment.
- Support the Government with physical inventories to ensure that all hand receipts are maintained IAW regulatory guidance.
- Ensure that monthly reconciliations are performed with the SSA and copies maintained
- Support the PBO to ensure that all property on the Commander’s hand receipt is sub hand receipted.
- Ensure that the Government is provided with a copy of the Unit Readiness List by the second day of the month. The Subcontractor shall support the PBO in maintaining a current and valid listing of Authorized LINS which are not required to be reported through the Net-centric Army Unit Status Report (NetUSR) System (as issued through ALARACT messages) and which is coded as "Exception".
- Ensure that high priority requests are approved by the Government prior to processing.
- Ensure that delegation of authority cards are prepared accurately and submitted to supporting agencies for approval and filed.
- Support the Government to ensure that all property is accounted for IAW with regulatory guidance.
- Provide recommendations and support to investigating official investigating officers and or customers as it pertains to filing out DD 200 FLIPL. The Subcontractor shall at all times refer to AR 735-5 and local policies during FLIPL. The Subcontractor shall work with the command on the timelines as it pertains to FLIPLs.
- The Subcontractor shall maintain and establish files/supporting documents IAW ARIMS. The Subcontractor shall support the Government identification/location of items being inventoried for the cyclic inventory. The Subcontractor shall ensure that a Sensitive items roster is maintained and adhered to. Subcontractors shall brief personnel conducting the Sensitive items inventory. Subcontractors shall ensure that all inventories are filed IAW with ARMIS. The Subcontractor shall ensure that all CCI is secured using Double Lock method.
- Support the Government in Maintaining key control and content inventory for all containers. The Subcontractor shall ensure that Load Plans are updated and placed on all containers and storage areas.
- Under the guidance of PBO, the Subcontractor shall ensure that all Commercial Off The Shelf (COTS) equipment are assigned a Nonstandard Line Item Number (NSLIN) from SSN-LIN Automated Management and Integrating System (SLAMIS) prior to placing property on the Property book with SLAMIS requests for all COTS equipment.
- The Subcontractor shall support the PBO in preparing for Change of Command Inventories. The Subcontractor shall ensure that both Commanders are provided with copies of documents.
- Process paperwork and turn equipment into Defense Reutilization Management Office (DRMO) and the SSA.
- Handle and ship Hazardous Material (HAZMAT) material as required in conjunction with the transportation specialist. The Subcontractor shall ensure that all HAZMAT material or equipment identified and IAW regulatory guidance and policies
- Ensure that absentee baggage room is clearly identified, secured and kept clear of Non- Absentee items. The Subcontractor shall also ensure that AB is maintained IAW applicable regulations and local SOP is maintained.
- Ensure that Soldier readiness files are maintained.
Support the Department of the Army initiative on property accountability and the command supply discipline program.
- Army property accountability and reporting procedures, requisitioning procedures for expendable durable, consumable and (non-expendable items, accomplished at the Property Book Level), inventory procedures, and maintaining a stock record account.
Use of office automation equipment and software.
- Supply regulations (AR 710-1, AR 710-2, AR 710-3, AR 735-5, DA PAM 710-2-1, DA PAM 710-2-2,
CTAs, and NETCOM Reg 710-2), ALARACT MESSAGES, policies and procedures in order to maintain an accurate accounting and reporting system.
- The current STAMIS system of record (PBUSE/GCSS-A).
Possession of a motor vehicle license
Keyword: supply; AR 710,Logistician,Logistician,Logistics,Logistics – Logistics Support Technician
From: Engineering Solutions & Products LLC.