Wellbore Interventions Operations Manager Jobs Vacancy in General Electric
General Electric urgently required following position for Wellbore Interventions Operations Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Wellbore Interventions Operations Manager Jobs Vacancy in General Electric Jobs Details:
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Baker Hughes, GE Company is looking for a Wellbore Interventions Operations Manager for Completions & Wellbore intervention operations in Kuwait.
- Manages Wellbore interventions operations, typically first or lowest level P&L.
- Responsibilities include employee management and development, inventory management, sales, engineering, maintenance, operations, service, HSE, quality training, planning and budget management.
- Responsible for planning and adjusting capacities to ensure excellence of service delivery and meeting customer expectations.
- Handles special projects, as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- 10+ years’ experience in field and operations.
- Strong Knowledge of the local market and customers practices.
- Strong professional network and ability to network with new customers.
- Comprehensive, specialized technical knowledge of Through Tubing Fishing, Milling and Inflatables, Service Tools, Wellbore Cleanup, Casing Exits and Conventional fishing,
- Baker Hughes product line experience
- Local experience
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more
Locations: Kuwait; Kuwait; AL AHMADI