Administrator Planning Regional Logistics Kuwait Jobs Vacancy in Alshaya
Alshaya urgently required following position for Administrator Planning Regional Logistics Kuwait. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Administrator Planning Regional Logistics Kuwait Jobs Vacancy in Alshaya Jobs Details:
Working in the Central Logistics Planning Team maintaining and improving the Logistics communication channel, shared folders, and One Drive. Publishing reports and follow-up with brands and operations that enable the Logistics Division to operate effectively and report all key performance indicators.
The below Key Performance Areas include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for maintaining the Central Logistics Planning reports and data import jobs ensuring all existing reports and data are accurate and available on time.
- Working closely with the Supply Chain Specialists and Brands to ensure that we can forecast and report all the required information to the Operations team.
- Working closely with the Logistics Operations teams ensure that we can receive and report all the required information to the management.
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- Submit timely reports, make sure the data integrity is maintained and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
- Arranging meetings and conference calls and assist colleagues whenever necessary
- Coordinate with IT team for CLPT team requirements, interact with Travel desk for business travel requirements for CLPT team.
- Responsible for maintaining team attendance and tracking other leave types on internal portals.
- Coordinate with Logistics Finance whenever they required throughput volumes.
Educated to university degree level
- Team support experience including communications, scheduling, data entry, secretarial services.
- Organizing, arranging and coordinating meetings
- Handling external or internal communication or management systems
- Logistics and Supply Chain experience is a benefit.
- Highly PC literate and expertise in Microsoft Excel
- Basic knowledge of Office 365/One Drive is an advantage
- Excellent planning and organizing skills
- Good team player and Individual contributor
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Exposure to Relational Databases and BI Tools is an advantage