Performance Improvement Strategy Opportunities Jobs Vacancy in Ernst Young
Ernst Young urgently required following position for Performance Improvement Strategy Opportunities. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Performance Improvement Strategy Opportunities Jobs Vacancy in Ernst Young Jobs Details:
- You have at least 5 years of work experience in strategy or strategic marketing consulting or you have 6-9 work experience at a reputable company in the areas of marketing, strategy, business development or product innovation;
- You have deep knowledge of and affinity with, among other things, strategy (development), business performance improvement, digital technology and customer processes
- You have persuasiveness, focus on people, leadership, and you can influence customers and stakeholders to receive support for major changes in organization;
- Proven track record of effectively managing projects and/or client engagements
- Extensive knowledge of gaming technology and how it operates, particularly Pokémon Go.
- Previous experience with Agile methodology
- Willingness to travel extensively across the globe
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Build your legacy with us.