General Manager Liner Jobs Vacancy in Confidential
Confidential urgently required following position for General Manager Liner. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
General Manager Liner Jobs Vacancy in Confidential Jobs Details:
- Build & drive shipping agency business for Bulk, Container, RORO, carrier as per business plans.
- Identify new business and growth opportunities with principals as well customers so as to grow and expand company's business.
- Exercise a multi-dimensional role encompassing all areas of the port activities involving Management, Business Development, Commercial, Operations, Sales and Marketing for continuously attaining higher productivity and bottom line.
- Always safeguard interest of Principals so as to ensure exclusivity of relationship and promote his interest.
- Lead and guide team for healthy and continuous P R with all the Port Authorities and other regulatory authorities for smooth business operations.
- Strategic positioning of the Company to offer competitive shipping and freight management services and always maintain leadership position in the country.
- Provide effective and quality direction to Commercial, Operations and Logistics function so as to attain higher productivity and continuously improve revenue earning.
- Coordinating with the Principals and also ensuring a continuous high level of service to customer
- Candidate should have a Bachelor's degree and Post-Graduation qualification in Business Management, Business Finance or equivalent.
- Ideal candidates must have sailing experience followed by minimum 6 years of shore experience in commercial role.
- 15+ years of progressively responsible experience for a major company or division of a large shipping/Liner companies;
- Passion to setup business and drive to meet stretched targets, build effective business relationships, strategic thinker and a leader to the team.