Cyber Security Opportunities Jobs Vacancy in Ernst Young
Ernst Young urgently required following position for Cyber Security Opportunities. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Cyber Security Opportunities Jobs Vacancy in Ernst Young Jobs Details:
- Leading a portfolio of cyber engagements with our clients, reporting to a Senior Manager or Director, responsible for the day to day running of the engagements and the quality of the teams output
- Managing and creating reports and via review ensuring the highest quality deliverables prior to Senior Manager’s / Director’s review.
- Contributing to developing the market for Cyber Security services across all sectors and identify sales opportunities and escalating these to senior management
- Establishing client relationships with senior stakeholders across the FTSE 350 market
- Working with prospective clients to agree, scope and plan the delivery phase of engagements
- Contributing to the creation of proposals and marketing material
- Managing engagements to time and budget
- Contributing to the development of the existing cyber risk team acting as mentor and coach to the junior members of the team and leading by example
- Security strategy, assessment, designing and implementing security strategy, governance frameworks over processes, controls, organisation and infrastructure to management cyber security
- Security transformation programmes – design and management of security solution implementations and / or remediation programmes to address risks
- Identity and access management (IDAM), assessing current IDAM practices and designing solutions to improve JML processes, privileged access and recertification programmes.
- Breach and incident management, design and implementation of breach and major incident management practices
- Security policies and procedures, design and implementation of security policies, procedures, standards and controls in line with regulation and/or current standards, ISO27001, NIST, SANS etc.
- Data privacy, implementation of data protection / GDPR programmes to address confidentiality and security over customer, employee or patient data.
- Resilience, design and implementation of programmes to improve IT Disaster Recovery, Business Continuity
- Security over operational technology and control systems (SCADA)
- Security architecture – creating secure architecture designs for solutions, designing secure patterns for reuse and the delivery of architectural reviews using TOGAF or SABA.
- Security around emerging technology platforms – mobile device platforms (iOS, Android), cloud services (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS), Big Data, Social media
- Security relation qualifications such as CISSP, CISM, CISMP, ISO27001 lead implementer or auditor, MBCI, IAPP(desirable)
- Project and programme related qualifications; Prince II, Scrum, Agile
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you