Security Administrator Jobs Vacancy in Aecom Camp Arifjan
Aecom Camp Arifjan urgently required following position for Security Administrator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Security Administrator Jobs Vacancy in Aecom Camp Arifjan Jobs Details:
Support the APS-5 Arifjan Project by implementing an affective Security Clearance program
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Responsible for the day-to-day operations of the security clearance program, coordinating between project employees and the AECOM FSO
2. Provides initial and refresher security education, awareness and training for site employees by providing security briefings
3. Assists in security investigations and reports findings to appropriate management
4. Review personnel security clearances and periodic reinvestigations using e-Quip, JPAS and ACAVS as well as maintain all personnel security clearance records
5. Responsible for implementing and maintaining the DA FORM 7281 process
6. Request badges from the S2 for access into sensitive areas
7. Assist Security Manager with self-inspection and review of security processes to ensure compliance
8. Performs other related duties as assigned or directed
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Associate degree or higher education is preferred, but not required
- A minimum of 5 years of security experience required
- Prior experience in civilian and/or military security/law enforcement preferred.
- Prior supervisory experience preferred.
- Must have in-depth knowledge of NISPOM, JPAS and e-Quip.
- Must have the ability to interpret and implement security policies, guidance, and provide oversight to staff.
- Must be proficient in the use of MS Office, including Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook and other related applications
- Must have advanced written and oral communications skills, excellent customer service skills, and a positive attitude.
- Must have strong interpersonal communication skills and ability to work and communicate with others effectively.
- Must be able to work effectively with all levels of employees.
- Must be able to handle confidential company and employee information with complete discretion.
- Must have high-level organizational and planning skills
- Must be able to prioritize responsibilities in order to handle a demanding workload.
- Must possess Secret clearance
Work Environment, Physical Demands and Mental Demands:
- Ability to perform job duties efficiently and effectively.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to work in extreme environmental conditions including dust and high temperatures.
- Must be able to endure long hours, exposure to weather and hazardous conditions.
What We Offer
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is
pioneering the future . Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions
inclusion, diversity and overall
employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our
core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only
delivering a better world , but working to “make amazing happen” in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.