Executive Secretary Jobs Vacancy in Mabanee Company Kuwait City
Mabanee Company Kuwait City urgently required following position for Executive Secretary. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Executive Secretary Jobs Vacancy in Mabanee Company Kuwait City Jobs Details:
The role holder is responsible for providing operational and administrative support to the concerned Division/Department Head by performing a variety of secretarial and clerical duties which require considerable independent action and judgment.
- Performs routine office duties such as answering phones, filing, photocopying, shredding,
- Sorting/distributing/sending mail.
- Manages calendars and multiple schedules to ensure the executives’ attendance at scheduled, critical meetings.
- Summaries, documents and prepares miscellaneous background documents as necessary.
- Maintains respective departmental contact lists, forms and handbooks within the shared drives.
- Receives, distributes and evaluates mail to identify those items requiring priority attention of the respective division/department.
- Compiles, coordinates and enters data into various databases including recurring report due dates, controlled correspondences.
- Receives and screens communications to the respective Division/Department Head, including telephone calls and e-mail messages, and provides assistance using independent judgment to determine that which requires priority attention; priorities, channels, and facilitates
- Communications with other departments.
- Independently responds to letters and general correspondence of a routine nature.
- Makes travel arrangements for the respective Division/Department Head and other senior leaders in the Division/Department; maintains appointment schedules and calendars for the department; arranges meetings and conferences.
- Attends committee and other meetings and takes minutes, as directed.
- Facilitates communications with internal and external contacts by screening calls, visitors, mail, answering questions and furnishing information or referring to appropriate responder.
Bachelor degree in Business Administration/ Social Studies or related field.
- Experience with Real Estate’s projects desired.
- Knowledge and experience in office management and related tasks.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Computer familiarity in Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Fluency in Arabic and English (both written and oral).
5-8 years of administrative office management experience desired.