Assistant Manager Used Cars Jobs Vacancy in Headhunterglobal
Headhunterglobal urgently required following position for Assistant Manager Used Cars. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Assistant Manager Used Cars Jobs Vacancy in Headhunterglobal Jobs Details:
Job Title: Assistant Manager (Used Cars)
Experience: Min 12 years
- Manage the Used Car showroom sales effectively.
- Develop, propose and implement the sales strategy internally and in conjunction with
- Provide the General Manager with the business forecast, budget, sales volume and product mix, planning and profit.
- Regularly monitor departmental performance against relevant KPI's and budget.
- Develop and implement with the General Manager the pricing and discount policy in
- Develop and implement standard operating procedures for the Sales department where
- Develop and implement sales team variable remuneration programmes linked to Performance.
Education, Experience & Qualifications:
- Graduate / Post Graduate / MBA
- 12 years Total Exp, 3 years Relevant Exp
- Autoline CDK Handson experience
- Arabic & English
- Min 5 Years experience as Showroom Manager with a major European Luxury Auto Brand