Senior Wealth Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Gulf Bank
Gulf Bank urgently required following position for Senior Wealth Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Wealth Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Gulf Bank Jobs Details:
Senior Wealth Analyst - (1900003Z)
- Independent Credit Assessment:
- Quality Control:
- Portfolio reviews/Monitoring:
- Operate Within Approved Wealth Management Risk Appetite:
- Account/Covenant Monitoring:
- Exhibit strong leadership by managing performance; articulating ideas and viewpoints to senior management, peers and other; developing and motivating staff; identifying and initiating projects; managing resources; driving the resolution of issues and holding self and team accountable for results.
- Allocate work to reportees, nominate staff for training as per Gulf Banks’s guidelines and manage leave and overtime to ensure efficiency.
- Implementing approved departmental policies, processes, procedures and providing instructions to subordinates and monitoring their adherence so that work is carried out in a controlled manner.
- Ensure full compliance with all CBK, GB operational procedures, Risk and AML policies and procedures.
Bachelors Finance, Accounting
Primary Location: Kuwait
Job: Mid Level Jobs
Organization: Consumer Banking
Job Type: Full-time
Job Posting: May 13, 2019, 6:29:19 AM