Systems Maintainer Integrator Site Lead Jobs Vacancy in Mantech International Corporation Camp Arifjan
Mantech International Corporation Camp Arifjan urgently required following position for Systems Maintainer Integrator Site Lead. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Systems Maintainer Integrator Site Lead Jobs Vacancy in Mantech International Corporation Camp Arifjan Jobs Details:
- Site Lead for a large site (40 or more CMEs) or Regional Site Lead for multiple sites in a Combatant Commanders (CCDR) area.
- Responsible for the performance of technical support projects or tasks IAW contract requirements, and appropriate policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Directs and supervises all support resources for the performance of project assignments and activities.
- Manages the technical direction of projects through the design, implementation, and testing in accordance with project objectives.
- Plans, coordinates and supervises all contract activities, and serves as the principal representative in all matters pertaining to the contract. Continually measures and analyzes progress.
- Responsible for personnel, finance, training, supply systems and support services necessary for specific site.
- Manages subcontractors and vendors providing services and materials on the contract.
- Coordinates with the COR/ACOR on contract requirements.
- Ensures personnel adhere to host nation standards of conduct.
- Direct shop operations within a logistics support and Intelligence Maintenance Support Activity (IMSA).
- Manage an on the job training and skills sustainment program for logistics and maintenance personnel.
- Conduct production control and quality assurance within an IMSA.
- Conduct forecasting, scheduling, and work loading within an IMSA.
- Perform installation, integration, configuration, employment, preventive maintenance, precision alignment, detailed and complicated diagnostics, troubleshooting, corrective maintenance, electronics monitoring and teardown of complex Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) and systems supporting SIGINT, FISINT, GEOINT, HUMINT, CI, TECHINT, OSINT, and All Source Intelligence for tasking, collection, processing, exploitation, production and dissemination at all echelons from tactical to national in multi-domain environments.
- Conduct installation, de-installation, reconfiguration, modification work orders and updates of computer hardware and software in local, regional, or global intelligence architectures including NIPRNet, SIPRNet, JWICS, NSANet, Special Access Programs (SAP) networks and coalition networks.
- Assist with configuration assessments, fielding, testing, modernization, reset, de-fielding, demilitarization and disposal of sensitive equipment.
- Inspect, test, diagnose, troubleshoot, repair and perform preventive maintenance on complex antenna and radio frequency distribution systems.
- Performs tests on electrical, electro-optical, and electro-mechanical equipment using multi-meters, oscilloscopes, signal generators, spectrum analyzers, bit error rate testers (BERT), signals survey equipment, and other complex and specialized test measurement and diagnostic equipment (TMDE), wire diagrams, logic and signal flow charts, technical manuals, troubleshooting charts, performance aids, schematic, and logic diagrams.
- Performs harmonic distortion test, wave ratio measurements, impedance mismatches measurements, reflectometry test, and other distortion tests to isolate faults and take corrective action.
- Repair phase matched and fiber optics cables.
- Perform pre and post flight inspections on GRCS mission equipment and data link.
- Conduct Resourcing Repair Parts within an IMSA.
- Prepare equipment for transportation/shipment.
- Prepare maintenance forms and records.
- Experience on maintenance and integration on the following: Guardrail Common Sensor (GRCS); Enhanced Medium Altitude Reconnaissance Surveillance System (EMARSS) mission equipment; Tactical Command Data Link (TDCL); GRCS Operational Ground Station (OGS); Distributed Common Ground Station- Army (DCGS-A); software defined SIGINT collection platforms; biometrics collection, processing, exploitation, and dissemination equipment; CI/HUMINT support systems; TROJAN systems or integration and maintenance of satellite communication terminals providing NSANet; TENCAP systems; and intelligence non-standard equipment.
- Four years of site lead experience.
- Information assurance certifications for Tier III computer, servers, networks and global intelligence architectures integration and maintenance (six months waiver for Tier III certification).
- Ability to communicate knowledgeably and effectively at senior management levels.
- Strong leadership skills with ability to manage a large and diverse workforce.
- US Citizenship, Top Secret (TS) security clearance with Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI) with eligibility for Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) indoctrination.
- Positions requiring NSA Net access need successful completion of a CI polygraph examination.
Secure our Nation, Ignite your FutureResponsible for the successful technical, schedule, and cost performance of a major program, or multiple programs, through subordinate program/project managers, in accordance with contract requirements and company policies, procedures and guidelines. Responsible for acquiring follow-on business associated with assigned programs and for supporting new business development by leading proposals or through program/project managers. Requires Bachelors degree or equivalent, and sixteen plus years experience in a related technical environment, including five years related management experience.This position will support the INSCOM G4 Global Intelligence Logistics contract, previously Worldwide Logistics Support.
Essential Job Duties:
Ability to handle stress and work well under pressure,TeamBuilding Skills
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.