Performance Improvement Technology Opportunities Jobs Vacancy in Ernst Young
Ernst Young urgently required following position for Performance Improvement Technology Opportunities. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Performance Improvement Technology Opportunities Jobs Vacancy in Ernst Young Jobs Details:
We’re looking for Consultants and Managers for Technology Advisory to join our team with experience in one or more of the following:
- SAP ECC6 or S/4HANA with functional competency in one of the following modules:
o SAP Fund Management
Your key responsibilities
- Effectively manage performance improvement projects, develop analysis, run and engage client teams and stakeholders, and deliver high-quality work products.
- Possess strong project delivery capabilities and familiar with project management and/or Agile methodology. Effectively manage both onshore and offshore resources.
- Cultivate and manage business development opportunities. Understand EY and its service lines and actively assess/present ways to serve clients. Develop and maintain long-term client relationships and networks. Develop relationships with team members across all EY practices to serve client needs.
- Demonstrate in-depth technical/functional capabilities and professional knowledge. Demonstrate ability to assimilate new knowledge. Possess good business acumen. Remain current on new developments in advisory services capabilities.
- Establish relationships with client personnel at appropriate levels. Consistently deliver quality client services. Monitor progress, manage risk and ensure key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes. Stay abreast of current business and industry trends relevant to the client's business.
- Provide constructive on-the-job feedback/coaching to team members. Foster an innovative and inclusive team-oriented work environment. Play an active role in counseling and mentoring junior consultants within the organization.
Skills and Attributes for success
- Strong project delivery and project management skills with Agile methodology.
- Familiar with all phases of project lifecycle
- Approximately 8-10 years of recent relevant work experience.
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, accounting, finance or a related field.
- A minimum of 6 years of experience in consultancy, professional services or project management.
- Demonstrated ability to build trust and manage high level, executive relationships.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and supervise teams through all phases of the project lifecycle, including requirements definition, process and prose creation, business re-engineering, and application mapping.
- Strong written and verbal communication, interpersonal, presentation, client service and business writing and consulting skills, coupled with a strong interest in further designing, developing and integrating business operations and technology
- Ability to research client inquiries and emerging issues
- Project Management or Agile certification is desirable
Ideally, you’ll also have
- A dedication to teamwork and integrity within a professional environment
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
Join us in building a better working world. Apply now.